HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Very Happy Very Happy I just posted a question as to your insomnia tendancies on another thread, nice to see you on the board my brother Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
eggman
Cornholio

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 pm

beebiz wrote:

eggman wrote:
I have heard of Billy Garner but but know who he is. I can try yo find out about him if you need me to?
Eggman, I just dang nigh split my sides and dropped my teeth in the floor laughing when I read this!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Now, I'll let you in on the joke... Billy's my daddy!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sorry, brother... but, that just struck me as tooooooo funny!! As much as I appreciate the offer, I believe I know just about as much about him as I need to know!! But, again I thank you for the offer!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Side note... daddy was pastor of Northwestern... the little church that is next to the sale barn... for a period of time. But, as is typical for Southern Missionary Baptist Pastors, he moved on a couple of years ago.

Robert

Hey Robert,

I guess your right you don't need me find out about our father. I was thinking about a man whom I went to high school with his daughter but he worked on a river boat.

Not real sure if I want to sell the Nordings. My wife bought them for me. But it does sound kind of stupid of me to put them up like that. The one I bought I smoke and the ones she bought I put up. I will try and get some pics of them in a bit and post them. I know one of them is a pipe of the year from Nording. Now you got me thinking about loading up some 965 and enjoying a hour or so outside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:25 pm

There you go Eggman!!! Now, your thinking like a good pipe owner!! Nording didn't make those ladies with the intentions that they sit in a drawer and collect dust. And, I'm sure Mrs. Eggman didn't buy them with that intention either (may be the reason why you don't have any more that came from her Shocked )!!!

I understand that you might not want to part with the Nordings. But, if you ever do, let me know. If you don't... smoke them ladies!!!!! Wink Wink

Pics... yeah, buddy!! I'd love to see pictures!!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Small world it seems Rob!!!! cheers lol!

Small indeed but still, I wouldn't want to paint it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A HUGE thank you to Nitschke066...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2