HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinan Altinok

Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm Sinan Altinok of Altinok Pipes. I know this place is for Brothers of Briars but who knows, one day someone would need to try another good material for an excellent smoking. And a person to ask some questions about it. Smile

Hello everyone and happy puffin!

Best regards,
Sinan Altinok
http://altinokpipe.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.    Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Welcome to the BoB Sinan.. This is the place to meet many great people and learn so much from each other.. Very Happy
Chuck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Welcome to the BoB, absolutely beautiful Meershaums on your site Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey Sinan, welcome to the BoB. Itīs great to have industry people here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Welcome!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Welcome to the group! We have room for Brothers of Meerschaum too, of course!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Welcome to BoB, Sinan!! I hope you enjoy your stay! I am sure you will!! Post often... and, post pics... we love pics!!!

I checked the website out. There are lots and lots and lots of beautiful pipes!! I've got my eye on a couple... just in case my ship comes in!!! Very Happy

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Welcome to the site! There are many meerchaum fans here, not just briar men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome to the BoB! Nice website and array of beautiful meers. You're a very talented artist. For some reason I especially like the one titled "Falcon". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

We smoke all vessels of tobacco, no matter their material.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kapnismologist

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm

X

Last edited by Kapnismologist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinan Altinok

Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 am

Falconer wrote:
Welcome to the BoB! Nice website and array of beautiful meers. You're a very talented artist. For some reason I especially like the one titled "Falcon". Very Happy

Hi Falconer,

Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I'm not the artist. I have carvers working for me. They are carving those beautiful pipes and I am doing the rest.

Sinan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 am

Sinan Altinok wrote:
Falconer wrote:

Hi Falconer,

Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I'm not the artist. I have carvers working for me. They are carving those beautiful pipes and I am doing the rest.

Sinan

A good sign of a good boss is good delegating with good results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitschke066

Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 am

Welcome to the Brotherhood! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:58 am

lots of meer fans here. don't let the name fool you. welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello Sinan,

It's good to see you here! Welcome.

I can also attest to Sinan's pipes' quality - I have 2 Altinok meers in my rotation, and they are both excellent!

(He might not say it either, but he's a great gentleman to do business with).

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

A big howdy and welcome to BoB from the other side of the pond!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 am

Sweet man, good to know, welcome to BOB!!!
Back to top Go down
Skip48
Jig Master

Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.   Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 am

Welcome to this very nice site and good people here.

I have one really low cost (back in the 1970's) and really have not smoked it much at all so have always wondered what the draw to the Meer is. I always wanted one nice one, but the handling has kept me from buying one. I enjoyed reading some info on your site and perhaps I have just not tried a good one. I don't know what to think.

I know the one I have (LARA) was not high cost, but not dirt either, but I have also looked at the stem and how it screws into the pipe and it looks like a plastic threaded end and I keep thinking that may melt or something.

Just don't know what to think, but at some point would love to try a little better one than I have. I do see your fitting of the stem to pipe is different than the one I have which is part of why I don't or almost never smoked it. I have started to try it a little, but still have had it for 35 years or so and it's still white, LOL!

Skip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thumpitjigs.com/

Good day to every one from Ankara, Turkey.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1