HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Crux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 am

Longing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 am

puros_bran wrote:
Longing...
scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:13 am

beebiz wrote:
puros_bran wrote:
Longing...

Don't encourage him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 am

Hermit wrote:
beebiz wrote:
puros_bran wrote:
Longing...

Don't encourage him. Laughing
I take pleasure in doing that!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hey brother PB... WTF??? scratch scratch scratch scratch

Enlighten us... please!!!! study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 am

Crux is the smallest of the 88 modern constellations, but is one of the most distinctive. Its name is Latin for cross, and it is dominated by a cross-shaped asterism that is commonly known as the Southern Cross.

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 am

its time to go falconer.

But be honest, did you have to look it up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 am

Falconer wrote:
Crux is the smallest of the 88 modern constellations, but is one of the most distinctive. Its name is Latin for cross, and it is dominated by a cross-shaped asterism that is commonly known as the Southern Cross.

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

And I thought it was the basic, central, or critical point or feature for e.g "the crux of the matter" tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 am

That is the crux of the matter... the real question is what's the matter..

For what ever reason,maybe CS&N LOL, I like to see the old southern cross from time to time... Its only been 3 months this time but I'm already ready already...

Anyone ever developed a training manual before.. the procedures are easy, but pictures for the trouble shooting section are a bitch to get unless stuff is broken...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vercer

Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 pm

puros_bran wrote:
That is the crux of the matter... the real question is what's the matter..

For what ever reason,maybe CS&N LOL, I like to see the old southern cross from time to time... Its only been 3 months this time but I'm already ready already...

Anyone ever developed a training manual before.. the procedures are easy, but pictures for the trouble shooting section are a bitch to get unless stuff is broken...

Be glad to help out with that, just lemme find my sledge....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm

puros_bran wrote:

Yeah, a procedure manual for producing the Bell helicopter main rotor bearing,,,when the cnc machinery went down it had to be turned on a manual turret lathe and the old guy that knew how, (but lost his gravy job and outrageous incentive bonus to the cnc equpment), was intent on taking his shortcuts with him when he retired. Putting 11 tools in an extended turret with only six dead stops to use is touchy,,,,but I ramble,,,Yes I know what you're going through,,,one step forward, two steps back,,,,it's not that easy to translate actions to easily understood text,,,

trouble shooting pics?,,,grab a crayon and get creative,,,

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Because the common man seemingly no longer knows what a Melt Plug is, what it looks like, how to check it during the transfer process,or how to operate safely with it kicked out..

Kid just burnt a blower the other day for that... by the time you see smoke it's too late.. a $12 piece unchecked..
Now someone has to evacuate the silo and carry it back to the shipper.. The shipper will have to pay for cleaning of the silo, plus floating the acrylic if they wish to salvage any of it.. Then when all that stuff is done somones gotta haul it back and transfer.... Only about a $350,000-$400,000 worth of wasted money... and all becuase the guy didn't spit the plug...

So yeah, Pictures are needed..lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

mark wrote:
puros_bran wrote:

Yeah, a procedure manual for producing the Bell helicopter main rotor bearing,,,when the cnc machinery went down it had to be turned on a manual turret lathe and the old guy that knew how, (but lost his gravy job and outrageous incentive bonus to the cnc equpment), was intent on taking his shortcuts with him when he retired. Putting 11 tools in an extended turret with only six dead stops to use is touchy,,,,but I ramble,,,Yes I know what you're going through,,,one step forward, two steps back,,,,it's not that easy to translate actions to easily understood text,,,

trouble shooting pics?,,,grab a crayon and get creative,,,

Heh, my old high school shop teacher taught us the proper use of the old manual turret lathe, when he had us coming in on saturdays turning out bushings for a local side contract he had. Now we were paid mind ya, and the profits he used to buy real tooling for the shop, he didnt pocket a dime. At the end of our senior year he took us all out to the finest steak house in town with the money left over. Damn, but I miss old Hobart Sad they don't make teachers like that any more, he taught us real world skills; he helped me get my first job.

Anyway we're seeing the same stuff now in the construction industry, really good (experienced) trim carpenters, masons, plasterer's; they have all gotten pissed off at the modern system (code driven) and they can't find dependable help so they have retired in droves, taking their skills with them. Seeing all these crews running around with a bunch of cheap mexican laborers, some of which are doing well, learning the skills, but not fast enough.

Get used too it.
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Crux   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

puros_bran wrote:
its time to go falconer.

But be honest, did you have to look it up?

Hell yes! Very Happy I'm not Gandalf ya know. Besides that's not the crux of the matter at hand now is it? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Crux
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: