HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Janitor

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Next weekend I'm driving down to King of Prussia for a conference through work. I was hoping that some of the Brothers would be able to point me in the direction of some nearby pipe shops. And hopefully a nearby drinking establishment that is pipe friendly. I know that I'm going to have to escape from the guy going down with me.

Thanks!

The Janitor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Dear Janitor,
I am sorry that you are not looking forward to the time we will be spending together.
I hope that we can both escape the meeting and enjoy a few smokes and drinks together.
By the way, its your turn to pick up the tab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Bub wrote:
Dear Janitor,
I am sorry that you are not looking forward to the time we will be spending together.
I hope that we can both escape the meeting and enjoy a few smokes and drinks together.

that's a good offer, janitor. you should take bub up on it. i would take bub up on it. (just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom after you've finished your meal...if you get my drift.)

is king of prussia a person or place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

bruins wrote:
Bub wrote:
Dear Janitor,

that's a good offer, janitor. you should take bub up on it. i would take bub up on it. (just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom after you've finished your meal...if you get my drift.)

is king of prussia a person or place?

A little light Bub humor. Idea Sorry Janitor but I live out here in the land of OZ so can't be of much help to ya. Hope you can find a smoke friendly bar. there's none left in Kansas since July. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philthy

Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: If I remember   Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 am

I believe there is a International Cigar at the KOP Mall. THey have a few pipes and some pipe tobacco both tins and bulk. Not a huge amount but more than a little last I was there.

Several bars in the area, but there is a supposedly Irish Pub on the corner (sort of) across the street from the mall- Charlie's or something like that. Not bad but not a true Irish pubeiether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.philsmithknives.com
The Janitor

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 am

Bub wrote:
Dear Janitor,

Sounds like a plan!

Philthy wrote:
I believe there is a International Cigar at the KOP Mall. THey have a few pipes and some pipe tobacco both tins and bulk. Not a huge amount but more than a little last I was there.

Several bars in the area, but there is a supposedly Irish Pub on the corner (sort of) across the street from the mall- Charlie's or something like that. Not bad but not a true Irish pubeiether.

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check them out.

The Janitor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pipes in King of Prussia, PA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1