HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 present from my wife!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Check out what the lovely wife gave me! No more stuffing it all into the nights stands. As you can see it'll take me awhile to fill it but I've got a fair start. thanks for looking. Valky
present from my wife! Sany0013

present from my wife! Sany0014
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Age : 70
Location : Alberta. Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-10

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Excellent Very Happy

Mrs Valky: "Now remember honey, keep the doors shut."
Back to top Go down
Skip48
Jig Master
Skip48

Age : 71
Location : Toledo Bend Near Hemphill, TX.
Registration date : 2010-10-10

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Wow very nice!

Skip
Back to top Go down
http://thumpitjigs.com/
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Slow Puffs wrote:
Excellent Very Happy

Mrs Valky: "Now remember honey, keep the doors shut."

Mrs. Valky says she thinks you're purdy smart! I say you've just been married about as long as me. queen
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Age : 50
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

wow valky, you are low on kingfisher! that's a pretty sweet set up. tell your woman your brothers approve! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Age : 63
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Registration date : 2008-05-22

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Nice set-up Valky! What, no booze in the cabinet?!
Back to top Go down
dbreazeale

dbreazeale

Age : 52
Location : Upstate NY
Registration date : 2009-02-16

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 pm

That looks sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Muddler wrote:
Nice set-up Valky! What, no booze in the cabinet?!

That's another cabinet and another post some day! Mud isn't it tomorrow over there?
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Age : 63
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Registration date : 2008-05-22

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Yup Valky, it's 4h30! Not sleeping too well.
Back to top Go down
DoverPipes

DoverPipes

Age : 51
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Very nice!!!! I've been looking for a suitable cabinet for months now.
YOU JUST HAVE TO FILL IT UP NOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Muddler wrote:
Yup Valky, it's 4h30! Not sleeping too well.

sorry to hear about that bro! Doc Valky says take two Canadian whiskies and call me in the morning! drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Age : 50
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 pm

yes, valky's on the right track. let me advise the two hat technique. works for the flu, for sleeplessness, bitchy women. anywho, put a hat on your bedpost. get in bed. consume drink of choice (okay, canadian whiskey if that's all you have). continue to consume until you see two hats. problem solved! your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Cody V

Cody V

Age : 33
Location : Memphis, TN
Registration date : 2010-09-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

Age : 41
Location : Booneville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2009-04-16

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 am

Very nice cabinet Valky. Looks like an antique pie safe, very nice indeed. BTW does the brown humidor jar go with the pipe stand? I have one that is almost identical that belonged to my mother's dad.


present from my wife! 100_0123
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

As our long lost Piet would say ... JIP! It only holds baccy that needs to dry out some though.
Back to top Go down
beebiz

beebiz

Age : 59
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am

As Jim Carrey's "Bruce Almighty" character would say, that is a B--E--A--UTIFUL cabinet!!!!! And, it is so well purposed!!

If I might ask, where did she get it? I ask because back several years ago my mother's mother's second husband made a butt load of pie safes that looked like that one. Even the designs on the front metal panels (I assumed they are metal) are the same as the ones he used on his. He sold several of them to folks that lived in other states. So, I just wondered if there was the slightest possibility that this might be one that he made.

Enjoy it, brother Valky!!! And, kudos to Mrs. Valky!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert Suspect
Back to top Go down
Traderbob

Traderbob

Age : 64
Location : Alabama
Registration date : 2010-07-19

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 am

Great cabinet and great wife! I have a cabinet similar that I aquired in a recent re-arranging of furniture in the house. It really helps to have one spot to store everyting.

Bob
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Age : 68
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm

beebiz wrote:
As Jim Carrey's "Bruce Almighty" character would say, that is a B--E--A--UTIFUL cabinet!!!!! And, it is so well purposed!!

If I might ask, where did she get it? I ask because back several years ago my mother's mother's second husband made a butt load of pie safes that looked like that one. Even the designs on the front metal panels (I assumed they are metal) are the same as the ones he used on his. He sold several of them to folks that lived in other states. So, I just wondered if there was the slightest possibility that this might be one that he made.

Enjoy it, brother Valky!!! And, kudos to Mrs. Valky!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert Suspect

Sorry Beebiz, I some how missed you question. It's a Broyhill. She's a salesperson at a local furniture store so gets good employee deals.
Back to top Go down
beebiz

beebiz

Age : 59
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Falconer wrote:
beebiz wrote:
As Jim Carrey's "Bruce Almighty" character would say, that is a B--E--A--UTIFUL cabinet!!!!! And, it is so well purposed!!

If I might ask, where did she get it? I ask because back several years ago my mother's mother's second husband made a butt load of pie safes that looked like that one. Even the designs on the front metal panels (I assumed they are metal) are the same as the ones he used on his. He sold several of them to folks that lived in other states. So, I just wondered if there was the slightest possibility that this might be one that he made.

Enjoy it, brother Valky!!! And, kudos to Mrs. Valky!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert Suspect

Sorry Beebiz, I some how missed you question. It's a Broyhill. She's a salesperson at a local furniture store so gets good employee deals.
Aaaaah... I see! Great fortune there!! But, it is uncanny how much it resembles the ones made by my grandmother's second husband, J. L. Lowrance!

Side note: I don't intend any disrespect toward "Mr. JL," as we called him, by not referring to him as my grandfather. But, before his death, my grandfather was the other half of the matched set that comprised my mother's parents for almost 55 years. Despite the fact that he was a good man and was good to my grandmother, I never developed the loving relationship that I had enjoyed with her first husband... the one I will go to my grave knowing as "Pa Danner!"

Robert
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



present from my wife! Empty
PostSubject: Re: present from my wife!   present from my wife! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 am

Dear MRS. VALKENAAR,
Please write to MRS. BINSBERGEN and tell her that I have been a good boy!!!!
I too would like such a fine stash chamber!

Nice one brother Dutch, good to see the mushroom in there, I think that shelf needs another PBP PIPE man......... watch the mail my man,!!!!!!

Well done Mrs. Valky!
Back to top Go down
 
present from my wife!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gruesome Details Emerge on Death of Reality TV Producer's Wife

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: