HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A big thank you to my brother Bruins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you to my brother Bruins...   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:21 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Rob, I am impressed with your insomnia status!!!!!
Be impressed if you must, my brother. But, don't be envious!! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!!!

Just a little FYI, I'm enjoying a bit of Otter Creek in the Bjarne CW as I type this. I love how I can gently pinch the stem between my teeth and rest its bowl on my belly as I gently tease smoke from it and type!!! I do love my CW!! Thanks again, my broer!!!

bluedigital wrote:
Broer BD, that is just toooooo cute, my man!!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you to my brother Bruins...   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:51 am

beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Rob, I am impressed with your insomnia status!!!!!
Be impressed if you must, my brother. But, don't be envious!! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!!!

Just a little FYI, I'm enjoying a bit of Otter Creek in the Bjarne CW as I type this. I love how I can gently pinch the stem between my teeth and rest its bowl on my belly as I gently tease smoke from it and type!!! I do love my CW!! Thanks again, my broer!!!

bluedigital wrote:
Broer BD, that is just toooooo cute, my man!!!

Robert
Cool Santa enjoy the smoke broer!
Back to top Go down

A big thank you to my brother Bruins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2