HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stogiegila

Stogiegila

Location : Phoenix, AZ
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

Tim_Haggerty wrote:
It's big but surprisingly comfortable, actually. The weight of the bowl hands down so it sits well

How long does an average bowl last in that pipe? Looks like an all day smoker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 am

bruins wrote:
maybe BD knows something i don't...like south african for one! or, maybe he's stood beside you at a urinal. Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tim_Haggerty

Tim_Haggerty

Age : 59
Location : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am

Stogiegila wrote:
Tim_Haggerty wrote:
It's big but surprisingly comfortable, actually. The weight of the bowl hands down so it sits well

How long does an average bowl last in that pipe? Looks like an all day smoker.

Hour and a half maybe? Hell, I should post a picture of my Bari Wiking. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stogiegila

Stogiegila

Location : Phoenix, AZ
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

Please do. This was an eye opener
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim_Haggerty

Tim_Haggerty

Age : 59
Location : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Big Pipe   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Everyone should have a couple of big pipes, IMHO. Or 20.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 am

Tim_Haggerty wrote:
Everyone should have a couple of big pipes, IMHO. Or 20.


Amen!!!!!!
Love big pipes, so does the MRS!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I am going through my Big Italian Fetish Pipe phase!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tim_Haggerty

Tim_Haggerty

Age : 59
Location : Pittsburgh
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Tim_Haggerty wrote:
Everyone should have a couple of big pipes, IMHO. Or 20.


Amen!!!!!!
Love big pipes, so does the MRS!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I am going through my Big Italian Fetish Pipe phase!!!
cheers cheers cheers

Hey Piet couldn't agree more, best to Mrs. Piet, who is obviously a saint Smile. For some reason Italians just make a great large pipe; I'm particularly fond of my Ser Jacs and my Ardor, need some more of those, I'll eventually break down and get a Giant, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday   Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

Tim_Haggerty wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Tim_Haggerty wrote:
Everyone should have a couple of big pipes, IMHO. Or 20.


Amen!!!!!!
Love big pipes, so does the MRS!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I am going through my Big Italian Fetish Pipe phase!!!
cheers cheers cheers

Hey Piet couldn't agree more, best to Mrs. Piet, who is obviously a saint Smile. For some reason Italians just make a great large pipe; I'm particularly fond of my Ser Jacs and my Ardor, need some more of those, I'll eventually break down and get a Giant, I suppose.

A true custodian Tim, well done!!!!
Welcome to my club bro!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
 
Major Pipe Day Sunday = Major Tongue Bite Monday
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» New MAJOR update : new admin panel, new forum script available, and more inside !
» In the US, a major accident was the car of the motorcade Biden
» Best of ForuMotion 2011 (Enter your forum now! Ends Sunday!)
» Ukraine News in brief. Sunday 23 July. [Ukrainian sources]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: