HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Crazy Nephew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chevy5759

Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 am

Morning Bros,

I thought I would post this of my crazy nephew hosing boats down with his jet ski on Lake McQueeney near Seguin on July 4th 09. He rigged up a helmet cam and it's pretty cool.

Last edited by chevy5759 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupulus

Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 am

I don't get it, he rides around and sprays people? That seems really mean and juvenile. Are these people asking to get wet? I would try to run him over with my boat if he did that to me. Is there some context to this behavior that I am missing? And during a 4th of July boat parade? That seems even worse.

edit: I realized after rereading that this sounds really harsh, I'm not trying to put you down chevy, I know it is your nephew and not you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chevy5759

Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 am

I should have clarified.
The boats usually rig up pumps and spray people down on their docks and decks while they are grilling and such. Some come close to the shore and pelt you with water balloons or cannons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 am

I would guess from the fact that people are throwing things at him that No they didn't enjoy what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupulus

Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 am

chevy5759 wrote:
I should have clarified.
The boats usually rig up pumps and spray people down on their docks and decks while they are grilling and such. Some come close to the shore and pelt you with water balloons or cannons.

Ah, that's the context I was missing; so its just a tradition and he was getting back at the boaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nephew   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:16 am

There are probably several violations taking place there. Not that laws stop anyone from doing anything stupid. But around here, with most likely as little enforcement as there is there, that kind of nonsense would usually get a 1-5 oz weight tossed at the jet ski. Or perhaps something big and gnarly with lots of treble hooks cast at the jet ski. Or shot at. Jet skis do get run over from time to time. Usually with good cause and no eyewitness on the side of the jet ski.

Yeah. I like jet skis about as much as I like congress.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Crazy Nephew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: