HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beaupipe

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I'm much more worried about who they're going for with these pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Cody V

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Doc Manhattan wrote:

Hmmm, Coop pipes. Whodathunkit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I kind of like the whole "rank" angle with the corresponding stripes on the stem, but the ad campaign looks a little dated...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Last edited by DoverPipes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
utahpipeman

Registration date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Laughing ...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 am

Doc Manhattan wrote:

I really do not like what I see here!!!!!!!
Where are these things being made now?????

The diablo series looks interesting but not for a pipe range, skateboards maybe, then again that may be the idea with a younger target market in mind.
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:22 am

i don't like gold bands on pipes...just my taste. i don't like seamen either. this turns me off on several levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 am

bluedigital wrote:

I get it! the Village People. But why do they have balls bouncing all around them. OH never mind. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Falconer wrote:
bluedigital wrote:

I get it! the Village People. But why do they have balls bouncing all around them. OH never mind. No
They are gay dude!!! Y... M...C....A, its fun at the YMCA.......(I frickin' bet!)
Between the Village People and Bruins' reference to Seamen, Stanwell will never be the same again!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Damn this is funny, Another thread hi-jacking!!!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
They are gay dude!!! Y... M...C....A, its fun at the YMCA.......(I frickin' bet!)

i don't know why, piet, but that sentence made me spit my coffee out onto the floor. a real lol! from me that time! damn that was funny!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:57 pm

bruins wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

i don't know why, piet, but that sentence made me spit my coffee out onto the floor. a real lol! from me that time! damn that was funny!!!
I am learning from the best brother!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roqsan

Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Doc Manhattan wrote:

This is really weird marketing that smacks of desperation, although the top pipe would look rather nice as a standard Stanwell... Anyway, I thought that Stanwell were packing up in Denmark and moving production to Italy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am

Probably anticipating the consequential decline in standards . . .

What a Face
Back to top Go down
shootist51

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:52 pm

bruins wrote:
i don't like gold bands on pipes...just my taste. i don't like seamen either. this turns me off on several levels.

It has been said that if you send 100 seamen to sea you get 50 couples back....not that there's anything wrong with that! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Yak wrote:
Probably anticipating the consequential decline in standards . . .

What a Face
I'm thinking the same thing!!

Bruins!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pipesmoker34

Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Well it is like Boswell and you-tube. I really would like to own a boswell,but some of the u-tubers that advertises the pipes, 'well you know"...... Is it just me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJvo4IjlP4 Y-M-C-A take the boswell out and add a stanwell and a rank there you go!! I bet you cant wait to go out and get one.

Last edited by pipesmoker34 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 pm

If Pepsi can use them (in a sorts) for promos, why can't Stanwell?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_vdikpKZA

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ragtopbob

Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Nothing wrong with seamen guys, I spent severial years as one myself, however there is alot wrong with that add. I'm not wild about gold bands either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Jewelry on a pig is underwealming.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 am

Yak wrote:
Jewelry on a pig is underwealming.

What a Face

lol!
well said brother Yak!!
Back to top Go down
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 am

I don't mind saying that this has just about got me ready to puke my socks!!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 am

beebiz wrote:
I don't mind saying that this has just about got me ready to puke my socks!!!

Robert

How do you puke Socks Rob??????????? confused confused lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing   Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 am

ragtopbob wrote:
Nothing wrong with seamen guys, I spent severial years as one myself, however there is alot wrong with that add. I'm not wild about gold bands either!

no disrespect intended to those who sacrificed their time and lives to serve our country. thank you ragtopbob. my father-in-law is navy too. much respect for you. ignore my childish jesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next