HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 Brand X pipes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trout Bum

Trout Bum

Age : 51
Location : Anchorage, Alaska
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Harlock -- very nice billiard, with a pretty darn respectable blast. That ring grain is primo... Say, that don't look like ANY basket pipe that I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Trout Bum wrote:
Harlock -- very nice billiard, with a pretty darn respectable blast. That ring grain is primo... Say, that don't look like ANY basket pipe that I've ever seen!
TB, sure aint look like a basket pipe!!!! that pipe is really cool. I would never get that lucky!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 pm

That's what I thought! My only complaint is that the stem has kind of a cheap feel to it. It's one of the first pipes I bought on E-Bay, and at the time, I was sure that I would find more just like it. Of course, it hasn't worked out that way... pirat
Back to top Go down
beebiz

beebiz

Age : 59
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
That's what I thought! My only complaint is that the stem has kind of a cheap feel to it. It's one of the first pipes I bought on E-Bay, and at the time, I was sure that I would find more just like it. Of course, it hasn't worked out that way... pirat
I will reiterate mine and my brothers' early sentiments... that's a darn good looking pipe!! If you don't like the stem, you could always get another one made for it. The cost is not that great. And, when you consider what you paid for it on Ebay, you still wouldn't have very much invested in it!!! Just a thought! Wink

Robert
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:55 pm

beebiz wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:
That's what I thought! My only complaint is that the stem has kind of a cheap feel to it. It's one of the first pipes I bought on E-Bay, and at the time, I was sure that I would find more just like it. Of course, it hasn't worked out that way... pirat
I will reiterate mine and my brothers' early sentiments... that's a darn good looking pipe!! If you don't like the stem, you could always get another one made for it. The cost is not that great. And, when you consider what you paid for it on Ebay, you still wouldn't have very much invested in it!!! Just a thought! Wink

Robert

Agreed, that thing is so cool I would have a pipe shop fit a new custom stem and you will still be winning!!!
Someone like LL!! Maybe........I know he is a bit ill right now!
Get well soon LL!!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

bluedigital

Age : 49
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 am

Aaah Piet I found the moffie kak you were referring to ... "little wooden guy" lol!
Hey Harlock, nice pipe and at an excellent price too cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Guest
Guest



Brand X pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand X pipes   Brand X pipes - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

bluedigital wrote:
Aaah Piet I found the moffie kak you were referring to ... "little wooden guy" lol!
Hey Harlock, nice pipe and at an excellent price too cheers cheers

Schneeky bro, very Schneeky!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
 
Brand X pipes
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: