HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Now 21 stateside.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 am

OK, I'm in. Hope our parcels reach Stateside by the 10 Dec though. But maybe I worry too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitschke066

Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 am

I've had absolutely no issues shipping to the RSA. Have Mudd or Piet post directions or maybe send to Carlos and he can send directions when the names are drawn. They have shipping to the RSA down to a science!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 am

Oh, Muddler's in. I need your email information. Please PM me. Thanks! That makes it more of a Secret event.

22 stateside. 3 in South Africa I think we will keep it separate, just to keep costs down for eveyone. That does not stop you guys from bombing each other. Been a lot of that going on. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:40 am

OK. I know signup was shortened a bit this year. Sorry if we missed anyone that might have wanted in. I will be checking up to the last minute. I just need Muddler's PM and I can sit down and work on this. Probably later today. This evening. Expect a PM soon. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 am

Nitschke066 wrote:
I've had absolutely no issues shipping to the RSA. Have Mudd or Piet post directions or maybe send to Carlos and he can send directions when the names are drawn. They have shipping to the RSA down to a science!

My Blood brothers here have it down for sure!!
you being the best of them all bro! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm

OK! I have the pairings done. Hopefully I didn't screw that up. I tossed in one pairing so that the Brother's didn't have each other. If I miss anyone. Or if you do not get a PM with the Brother you are to send to. Let me know ASAP.

I am going to lock this thread. Please post comments. When you shipped. Not to who you shipped to, of course. When you received your package from your Secret Santa. All the usual fun posts in the Secret Santa 2010 thread in the Community in Action forum.

Best of all, have fun and Happy Holiday giving to all. May the Postal Gods smile on us. If asked, be reasonably honest and tell them it's hobby supplies. Or simply gifts. etc. Remember for statesiders, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or a tracking number is best. I am sure that the brothers in South Africa know their best method of shipping to each other.

I am only awaiting on one address PM and then everyone should get their pairing PM this evening. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Secret Santa Alert! Signup Completed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2