HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Todays shaping up better than yesterday...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Got an award for 15 years of service today. A nice little certificate and...

A BRAND NEW IM CORONA OLD BOY LIGHTER!

Been wanting one for years and just couldn't justify forking out the money. Couldn't be happier. Usually these awards suck... I got some good coworkers. I already ran to the store to get some butane and fired it up. Laughing

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Congrats for your 15 years of service.. And great gift.. I had one for a few years and gave it to a friend last year just before I started smoking pipes again.. They work great and will last you many years... cheers cheers cheers
Chuck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Congrats on your milestone Jason. Sounds like you have some good coworkers. Enjoy the lighter. I am in the same boat as you were about forking out the dough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Where I work, you have to toil for TWENTY years just to get a certificate of congratulations. A lighter would be nice! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trout Bum

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Wow, congratulations on the recognition. And, you scored an Old Boy out of the deal? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Congrats on the 15 year gift. I drool over oldboys every ounce in awile myself, and always put it off for another time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Congrats Jason, enjoy the Old Boy. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim_Haggerty

Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Old Boy   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

I broke down and bought an Old Boy a few months ago, I couldn't be happier with it. I still have my Zippo pipe lighter as backup, but the OB outranks it; it was expensive, but finally the price of a nice pipe, really, and just as integral to the hobby. Which is not a bad justification, Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 pm

flytyer wrote:
I drool over oldboys every once in awile myself, and always put it off for another time.

Remind me to stay out of your neighborhood!! lol!

Congrats Jason, a well deserved tribute for a dedicated work ethic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers

What a Face
Back to top Go down
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

Congrats on the long service and your long awaited procurement of the king of lighters Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 am

Congratulations on your tenure, your recognition, and your score!!! Great all around!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Could not have happened to a nicer Guy!!! You Deserve it J!
Well done and congrats brother!!!
Back to top Go down
Smokntaz

Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Congrats on 15 years!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Well done on your award. I've never stayed that long in one job. Pity really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Muddler wrote:
Well done on your award. I've never stayed that long in one job. Pity really.
Me either, brother Muddler! I could never stand the crap in the same place for that long of a period of time. So, I always did the most intelligent thing a person could do... go to another place... with the same amount (if not more) crap... just smelled different!!! Laughing Laughing Smile Smile silent silent Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 pm

I worked as a High school teacher for 5 yrs and all I got was a shitty calender!!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Todays shaping up better than yesterday...   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 am

Congrats Jason,

Awesome award cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com

Todays shaping up better than yesterday...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1