HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Chelsea Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew

Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Chelsea Morning   Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:31 am

Surely, enough has already been written about this fantastic and popular blend, but I am particularly enjoying a pipeful of this stuff this morning.

What is really striking me is how masterful the touch of Acadian Perique is in this blend. I am not much of a perique fan, but glpease seems to perfectly understand how to use this condimental leaf with extraordinary results. Kudos.

On a different note, this tin is over a year old, and I have to say, I think I enjoy this blend even more when it is newer. The year of age on this tin seems to have mellowed the flavors, and I think I actually prefer the way each of the flavors pop s bit more when it is fresh off the presses.

Am I nuts?

Either way: Yum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Morning   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Chelsea morn is one of the best baccy's in the world!!
So agreed bro.
Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Morning   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 pm

you're nuts! piet's really nuts!!!

yeah, i love it, easy breezy smoke, not too much latakia. great way to start or end the day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Morning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:29 pm

bruins wrote:

yeah, i love it, easy breezy smoke, not too much latakia. great way to start or end the day. Very Happy

OK bruins, to keep you and Bro Dutch happy, Escudo is also one of the best baccy's in the world along with Kingfisher, ABF and Silver flake!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Morning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bruins wrote:

OK bruins, to keep you and Bro Dutch happy, Escudo is also one of the best baccy's in the world along with Kingfisher, ABF and Silver flake!!!
lol! lol! lol!

it sneaks up on you doesn't it. pretty soon, you'll be comparing everything to it. it's valky's fault. i would have never touched the stuff otherwise! (try it with your favorite firewater of choice. then you'll think it's mindblowing! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chelsea Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1