HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beaupipe

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Natch wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:
I got it! Kim Kardashian wearing a bikini, feeding you peeled grapes, is NOT in the picture. Am I right?

No, but she is doing that that to me in the video that will be for sale soon! Laughing

Natch

The problem:

Your left hand is holding a wood pipe (and by the way...nice pic of a Saquatch in the woods). Your unseen right hand is holding something that used to occasionally feel like wood--heck, it even used to wake up that way--but lately, it only feels like wet paper. This forced you to use a stunt double when you were filming with Kim Kardashian.

You have taken up drinking cheap beer and smoking nice pipes as compensatory mechanisms.

You know, there's stuff you can take for "the problem." Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

beaupipe wrote:
Natch wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:
I got it! Kim Kardashian wearing a bikini, feeding you peeled grapes, is NOT in the picture. Am I right?

No, but she is doing that that to me in the video that will be for sale soon! Laughing

Natch

The problem:

Your left hand is holding a wood pipe (and by the way...nice pic of a Saquatch in the woods). Your unseen right hand is holding something that used to occasionally feel like wood--heck, it even used to wake up that way--but lately, it only feels like wet paper. This forced you to use a stunt double when you were filming with Kim Kardashian.

You have taken up drinking cheap beer and smoking nice pipes as compensatory mechanisms.

You know, there's stuff you can take for "the problem." Sad

OUCH!!!!! THAT'S HITTING BELOW THE BELT......Not that it would matter IF that was truly his problem! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

a boulder came crashing down.

or...

the railing you're leaning out gave way...

that's all i got man but it's driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dbreazeale

Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm

you almost knocked your beer off the railing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Its quite obvious, what kind of man hikes without a hat! Natch probably lost it during the day in a river or due to some rigged game of chance. I feel you loss Natch. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Oops it appears someone already guessed my guess, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Brother Natch, that wouldn't be a cute, cuddly little skunk meandering down toward you, would it???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Robert

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:55 pm

That is the same wood railing that you used in your picture when you showed us your churchwarden, so is this on your back deck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am

Hey Natch, you're driving us crazy here, any chance of a clue or two for those who haven't used up their one guess yet? And for the rest of us to get closure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:11 am

beebiz wrote:
Brother Natch, that wouldn't be a cute, cuddly little skunk meandering down toward you, would it???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Robert

Natch Pleeeez Bro, This is getting more and more surreal by the day, even old Beebiz is seeing things, must be the bird's Plumcake, come on guys the next thing the abominable snow man id gona come rolling down the hill!!!!

Either way, send me the baccy Natch, ol buddy ol Pal, i'm trying to keep it real here! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
come on guys the next thing the abominable snow man id gona come rolling down the hill!!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rad Davis

Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 am

You almost lost your tamper in the beer can.

Rad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raddavispipes.com/pipes.htm
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Ding!---Ding!----Ding!

We have a wiener, ah, a winner! Actually, Cody V got it early on, but you all seemed to be having a good time, so I let it ride a while. It was the end of a wonderful day (46 Bald Eagles and 18 turkeys!), warm, dry, sun setting, stunning cabin in the woods, great pipe filled with Summerset Slice, and when I went to the fridge to get a beer, all SWMBO brought was Old Milwaukee! Now don't get me wrong, I do drink OM (it's my favoriet "cheap" beer, good hoppy bite), but I had filled our fridge at home with several craft brews including some of my favoriet IPA and Pale Ales from Diamond Bear brewery, and what she grab? Old Milwaukee!!! (ah well, at least it wasn't the Beast, which is a real insult of a brew for a city I love).

Cody appears to be on a latakia kick, so I sent out samples of 14 different smokie blends for him to try.

This was fun. Look for another one after Thanksgiving.

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Natch wrote:
Ding!---Ding!----Ding!

We have a wiener, ah, a winner! Actually, Cody V got it early on, but you all seemed to be having a good time, so I let it ride a while. It was the end of a wonderful day (46 Bald Eagles and 18 turkeys!), warm, dry, sun setting, stunning cabin in the woods, great pipe filled with Summerset Slice, and when I went to the fridge to get a beer, all SWMBO brought was Old Milwaukee! Now don't get me wrong, I do drink OM (it's my favoriet "cheap" beer, good hoppy bite), but I had filled our fridge at home with several craft brews including some of my favoriet IPA and Pale Ales from Diamond Bear brewery, and what she grab? Old Milwaukee!!! (ah well, at least it wasn't the Beast, which is a real insult of a brew for a city I love).

Cody appears to be on a latakia kick, so I sent out samples of 14 different smokie blends for him to try.

This was fun. Look for another one after Thanksgiving.

Natch

as long as you're giving out prizes, natch, i'm playin! congrats cody V! next time i'm making fun of his tastes, not scanning the woods for trouble! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody V

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Holy crap, 14 samples? Shocked I can't thank you enough, Natch! And all for answering a simple question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pistolero

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Cody V wrote:
Holy crap, 14 samples? Shocked I can't thank you enough, Natch! And all for answering a simple question

Ha! Sweet. Actually when I first looked at the pic, that was my guess but I scanned down and you had already posted it! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 pm

See I had it too "bird pooped in your beer" lol!
Nice one Natch post more like this it was good fun. Enjoy Cody, that was a clean swift answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am

Well done Cody!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 am

Congrats to you Cody!!! Enjoy your prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irene Adler
That Woman

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 am

Ah, I was going to ask if it was Walnut in your pipe...

but clearly I would have been incorrect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/amyjomusic
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm

I was waiting for that answer all along, surprised no one "jumped" at that bait! Laughing

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Natch wrote:
I was waiting for that answer all along, surprised no one "jumped" at that bait! Laughing

Natch
JP didn't see the post and I was to chicken to say it!!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Irene Adler wrote:
Ah, I was going to ask if it was Walnut in your pipe...

okay, so what's the deal with walnut? it comes up a lot on the BoB. is it great stuff or nasty stuff. (i remember doverpipes gifting someone 100 year old walnut, or was he trying to kill him?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maiser

Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

I got it.

There is a badger in the top right of the picture. Right after the picture was taken, he jumped at you.

-mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next