HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

What are you smoking? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Drive home was Boswell's Sweet Tea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

velveteagle wrote:
Great day everyone.. A grand birthday indeed.. Had some Squadron Leader in my Tobacco Villa.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul..
You know I picked up some OTC Captain Black Gold.. If you smoke it in a broke in pipe nice and slow.. It's very smooth and enjoyable.. Figure that..
cheers cheers cheers

Now all you need to finish off the day is to get "lucky"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
velveteagle wrote:
Great day everyone.. A grand birthday indeed.. Had some Squadron Leader in my Tobacco Villa.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul..
You know I picked up some OTC Captain Black Gold.. If you smoke it in a broke in pipe nice and slow.. It's very smooth and enjoyable.. Figure that..
cheers cheers cheers

Now all you need to finish off the day is to get "lucky"

Hey Hobie.. You never can tell.. I will play hard to get.. Heading out for the last smoke of the day.. SG's Chcolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey, a sophisticated looking gentleman such as yourself should have 'em lined up and waiting for their number to be called. Laughing I finished up the evening with some Penzance in my Aaron Beck freehand ... What a great combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm

FVF

Old Bewlay "Special" billiard (Charatan or Barling, probably) with a lucite LL uberstem.

Coffee

Zoned again Cool

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Last smoke of the day - FVF in a GBD billiard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Busy cold day here.. Caught up on chores and had a bowl of Dans's blue Note in my Sav Auto #5. Then Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in a Brebbia Ascot. Just got back from town and picked up an 1.5 oz of PA for $4.00 out the door and smoked some in my Brebbia Ascot.. I like PA.. Wonder whats next Question
Back to top Go down
flylot

flylot

Registration date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Just got my estate Dunnie from a BoB member and finished the last of the Nightcap I had piffed to me. Oh, Gawd it was nice. The sky was partly cloudy and 70 F with a light breeze. Sitting on my back porch thinking life is good!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:13 am

FVF

1948 Killarney billiard (Peterson)

Coffee

Zoned Again cheers

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Buddy Springman

Buddy Springman

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:33 am

Waking to some Ennerdale Flake in a large Tinsky coral billiard. No stimulant - blood draw in an hour.

Buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 am

Time for a first smoke of the day.. Dan's Blue Note in my Royal British.. Coffee.. Very Happy

Update : 12:00pm Heading outside with a the last of the old tin gifted of Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium.. In my Erik Nording Red #5.. Still hauling wood to burn.. Good day.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ataki

Ataki

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Count Pulaski bulk in my Kaywoodie billiard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Tried a bowl each of 5-year-old Fox Campanille and Dorisco mixtures (thanks Santa!) in my pair of Radice chubby billiards. Smoooth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:04 pm

A sunny day but cold.. Had a good smoke of Captain Black Gold in my Erik Nording Red #5.. Heading out to chop up some wood with some PA in my MM Pride Cob.. Started Whiskey n mix.. emmmm cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
onabullit

onabullit

Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Drove from Austin to Houston smoking a large bowl of McClelland #22 out of my newly reamed and cleaned Israeli freehand.

Was wondering what nearby pipesters Chevy and Skip were smokin on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm

All done for today of wood chopping and hauling.. Busy pipe day also.. Esoterica Margate in my Country Gentleman MM Cob. Also took a after work break with some BBF in my Ealgeclaw Meer.. Whiskey flowing well now.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
onabullit

onabullit

Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:19 pm

You smoke a lot of that margate eagle. I'm tempted on picking up 8 oz cause it may be hard to find soon. Good stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 pm

onabullit wrote:
You smoke a lot of that margate eagle. I'm tempted on picking up 8 oz cause it may be hard to find soon. Good stuff?

Well worth the investment onabullit... My top choice of English Blends.. I think I will order another 8oz myself.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tim_Haggerty

Tim_Haggerty

Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Just loading a big Bari Wiking with some Squadron Leader and settling in for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gandalfpc

gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:09 am

Back to back bowls in my Baki meer - 2005 Christmas Cheer followed by Old Gowrie, so good I ended up ordering some extra tins of each before the night was over (2010 Cheer of course)

With a bowl or two of Virginia a day this meer should be coloring up in no time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
absent

absent

Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 am

Boswell's Chocolate Cream (First time trying it) in a Peterson Army #999.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 am

Pembroke in a group 4 Billiard, a glass of port, and a misty, rainy evening... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 am

Pembroke, this time in group 5 billiard, with a cup of Earl Grey...still raining, still dreaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Going outside 22.F and snowing now.. Having a bowl of P&W Bohemian Mixture in my Bent Canterbury.. Coffee nice and hot.. cheers
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Dunhill London Mixture (from the old painted can) in a Dunhill tanshell, naturally...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What are you smoking?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: