HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 china Piet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stogiegila

avatar

Location : Phoenix, AZ
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 am

Bruins,

Very nice pipe.

Piet,
very nice site. Well done!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokntaz

avatar

Age : 49
Location : GVRD, British Columbia
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:37 pm

I've been a member on BoB less than two months and I've noticed a few things:

I was welcomed with open arms
There's no shortage of BoB to lead us down the path
Lots of great information here
Very laid back atmosphere (love coming on after work to read and unwind)
Some of you guys crack me up bounce
What more can I say. This is a nice place and you guys rock! cheers

oh one more thing, not only is Piet a very generous BoB he's also a Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skip48
Jig Master
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Toledo Bend Near Hemphill, TX.
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Piet your a good guy!


Skip
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thumpitjigs.com/
Falconer

avatar

Age : 66
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Skip48 wrote:
Piet your a good guy!


Skip

He's okay I reckon. ( good for at least a rand every now and then Wink )
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Booneville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 pm

A Quote from my dad from many years ago "He may be a shit, but he's a pretty good old shit" Razz

Just kidding Piet! Wink

Just decided on this edit - If we had more people in this country like our RSA brothers, the country would be all the better for it!

Cheers aan al die broers van die Republiek van Suid-Afrika! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

avatar

Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Good one Taz Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 pm

New Smoker wrote:
Cheers aan al die broers van die Republiek van Suid-Afrika! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks NS, remember though that we're just bouncing off you guys bounce What Natch said about ripples in the stream's true 'cept in Piet's case he's throwing damn boulders in the pond
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Smokin' Blues

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Booneville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:13 am

bluedigital wrote:
New Smoker wrote:
Cheers aan al die broers van die Republiek van Suid-Afrika! cheers cheers cheers
Thanks NS, remember though that we're just bouncing off you guys bounce What Natch said about ripples in the stream's true 'cept in Piet's case he's throwing damn boulders in the pond
lol!

He does love to make a big splash!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am

Smokntaz wrote:
I've been a member on BoB less than two months and I've noticed a few things:

I was welcomed with open arms
There's no shortage of BoB to lead us down the path
Lots of great information here
Very laid back atmosphere (love coming on after work to read and unwind)
Some of you guys crack me up bounce
What more can I say. This is a nice place and you guys rock! cheers

oh one more thing, not only is Piet a very generous BoB he's also a Razz

There's that ugly word again, you know boys, now I'm getting scared!!!!
especially after a certain post was locked by PB before I could get my 2 cents worth ......... Bail out Oubaas!!!

I'm afraid, very afraid!!!!! pirat pirat lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:

There's that ugly word again, you know boys, now I'm getting scared!!!!
especially after a certain post was locked by PB before I could get my 2 cents worth ......... Bail out Oubaas!!!

that's exactly why he did it, piet. they're trying to hold you back from that epic 4000! you get a gold stein mug or something when you get up to them big numbers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am

bruins wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

There's that ugly word again, you know boys, now I'm getting scared!!!!
especially after a certain post was locked by PB before I could get my 2 cents worth ......... Bail out Oubaas!!!

that's exactly why he did it, piet. they're trying to hold you back from that epic 4000! you get a gold stein mug or something when you get up to them big numbers!
Bru, should I laugh or cry????
Agreed with PB that post rates mean nothing, Just hanging around with good friends, it should be a testimony to good friends made here!!!
WTF!!!!!!!
And for the record bro.......... F*#K 4000 posts!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

avatar

Location : Los Angeles
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 am

Piet, may you post to your hearts content! I really enjoy your insights, humor and spirit! 3 cheers's mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:15 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Bru, should I laugh or cry????
Agreed with PB that post rates mean nothing, Just hanging around with good friends, it should be a testimony to good friends made here!!!
WTF!!!!!!!
Agreed!!!! And, it tells of ones willingness to participate... like yours, Bloed Broer Piet!!!

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
And for the record bro.......... F*#K 4000 posts!!!! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Blood Broer Piet... you not a post whore... you a post king and ledgend!!!!! king king

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 am

Harlock999 wrote:
Piet, may you post to your hearts content! I really enjoy your insights, humor and spirit! 3 cheers's mate!
Well said, brother H... very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokntaz

avatar

Age : 49
Location : GVRD, British Columbia
Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 am

beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Bru, should I laugh or cry????
Agreed with PB that post rates mean nothing, Just hanging around with good friends, it should be a testimony to good friends made here!!!
WTF!!!!!!!
Agreed!!!! And, it tells of ones willingness to participate... like yours, Bloed Broer Piet!!!

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
And for the record bro.......... F*#K 4000 posts!!!! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Blood Broer Piet... you not a post whore... you a post king and ledgend!!!!! king king

Robert
Nothing wrong with that in my books. I do what I can to contribute and for the record, I love reading Piet's posts! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

avatar

Age : 66
Location : this side of Wichita
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:32 pm

It's not the number of posts, it's the word count in the post. Right BeeBiz? lol!
Now that's funny stuff there Maynard!
(it's okay, this is china dolls, I mean Bruins thread so we can cut up all we want.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Falconer wrote:
It's not the number of posts, it's the word count in the post. Right BeeBiz? lol!
Now that's funny stuff there Maynard!
(it's okay, this is china dolls, I mean Bruins thread so we can cut up all we want.)

'bruins ruins everything' has got to be better than china doll. (the flying dutchman is on the high seas tonight!)

beebiz, i can't imagine what your post count would be if it was by the word. affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Falconer wrote:
It's not the number of posts, it's the word count in the post. Right BeeBiz? lol!
That's exactly right!!! Anything less than 1,000 words shows a complete lack of commitment, dedication and participation!! I never cease to be amazed at how keyboard laziness runs so rampant on these boards!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

beebiz wrote:
Falconer wrote:
It's not the number of posts, it's the word count in the post. Right BeeBiz? lol!
That's exactly right!!! Anything less than 1,000 words shows a complete lack of commitment, dedication and participation!! I never cease to be amazed at how keyboard laziness runs so rampant on these boards!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert

just glad to see you off the toilet! (i have been guilty of posting while pooping. my sincere apologies folks...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm

bruins wrote:
beebiz, i can't imagine what your post count would be if it was by the word. affraid

No doubt it would be well over a million!!!!

I know you boys wish you possessed my ability to convey your thoughts and sentiments the way I can. I applaud your efforts. And, I tender my condolences to you for your inabilities. Just sit back, enjoy your pipe, and marvel as the master works his mystical, magical, lightening fast Dell D600 Laptop Keyboard!!!!!!!!!! The smoke's beginning to rise!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

[quote="beebiz"]
bruins wrote:
The smoke's beginning to rise!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert

yeah, and mirrors!

glad you're feeling better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm

bruins wrote:
(i have been guilty of posting while pooping. my sincere apologies folks...)
That's alright, brother Bru! I don't mind that so much... just as long as you don't post while you are releasing the Kracken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm

beebiz wrote:
bruins wrote:
(i have been guilty of posting while pooping. my sincere apologies folks...)
That's alright, brother Bru! I don't mind that so much... just as long as you don't post while you are releasing the Kracken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Robert

nay nay. that requires my constant attention. (you can't just go swinging that around willy nilly!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 am

Jiss man you okes talk kak!
Back to top Go down
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: china Piet!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Jiss man you okes talk kak!
So doen jy, Bloed Broer Piet! lol! lol! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
china Piet!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» China gives 50 million in aid so mobile phones work on underground by the Olympics
» Jaguar/land rover to be built in China
» Strict School Rules in China seem bizarre
» NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA EXCHANGE ROCKET FIRE.
» Fake food being sold

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: