HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A cool piece of South African history pipe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beaupipe

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:29 am

Awesome thanks beaupipe. Just placed a couple of bids and got outbid everytime ... oh well Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 am

bluedigital wrote:
Awesome thanks beaupipe. Just placed a couple of bids and got outbid everytime ... oh well Crying or Very sad
Keep going BD, you know who will do it up for you man!!!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
I know bro ... shot for that, but if I keep going I'm gonna be digging into my Sas fund .... pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 am

bluedigital wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
I know bro ... shot for that, but if I keep going I'm gonna be digging into my Sas fund .... pale
Best stick with the SAS option bro, had no idea you ordered one!!!
Cool!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:26 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
Cool!
No haven't ordered one yet, still saving up the funds (or trying to at least) and then it's gonna be lock and load dude!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A cool piece of South African history pipe   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am

bluedigital wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
bluedigital wrote:
Cool!
No haven't ordered one yet, still saving up the funds (or trying to at least) and then it's gonna be lock and load dude!
I hear you bro!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

A cool piece of South African history pipe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: