HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glass knick knacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenleaf

Greenleaf

Registration date : 2010-04-05

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Bruins, here's those glass pieces I mentioned. A few are from a dollar store when I started the collection several years ago, and the others werediscounted at Ross. The centerpiece is my first piece, held inside an ornate ashtray and surrounded by ovular glass floral beads of some type. In the background are my teapots for the occasional Earl Grey. The cat statuette was hand carved from driftwood, a relative brought it back from the Middle East (either Riyadh or Egypt). I also have an old chalk cat statue, I just like cats. There are other glass items and such around my apartment, but these are the knick knacks.

Glass knick knacks Pic11116
Back to top Go down
http://thegreenleaffiles.blogspot.com
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm

very cool thing to collect, greenleaf. that cat is great. and i'm a big fan of tea myself. we go to chicago a couple times a year, partly to get some good steeping teas, like hand rolled jasmine. thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm

English Tea Store

Stash

Adagio

Revolution

Wasn't trying to threadjack... the glass is cool, but wanted to share my tea links with other tea drinkers...
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

puros_bran wrote:
English Tea Store

Stash

Adagio

Revolution

Wasn't trying to threadjack... the glass is cool, but wanted to share my tea links with other tea drinkers...

thanks pb, actually we've been looking for an online place. appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm an Earl Grey addict!
Back to top Go down
Greenleaf

Greenleaf

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Try Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey. Not always easy to find, but well worth the search, it's got an assload of bergamot oil.

This has got me to thinking--time to find more of that glass. Just love the way it gleams.
Back to top Go down
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Here is where I get tea. http://www.jas-etea.com/
Back to top Go down

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 am

You learn much each day from Fellow brothers!!!
PB loves tea!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenleaf

Greenleaf

Glass knick knacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glass knick knacks   Glass knick knacks EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

Nice to see so many tea drinkers, and I mean real tea drinkers and not those chai/herbal/green froth sipping Starbucks punks. May seem fruity in my region, but tea has been a family tradition to some extent. I've had actual tea parties, my redneck carpenter uncle likes that stuff.

We need more tea/coffee threads.
Back to top Go down

Glass knick knacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: