HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Samuel Adams Infinium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoverPipes

DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Samuel Adams Infinium Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Adams Infinium   Samuel Adams Infinium EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Samuel Adams Infinium 20101110

http://beernews.org/2010/11/sam-adamsweihenstephan-infinium-set-for-early-december-release/

$20 at a beer distributor near you.............
Back to top Go down
That_Paul_Guy

That_Paul_Guy

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams Infinium   Samuel Adams Infinium EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Wow! This seems very interesting. I'm a huge fan of Weihenstephan, as well as Sam. I'll be stopping by the Party Source tomorrow to see if I can score a bottle. I have a feeling I might run across a bottle coupled with a pair of those glasses donning the company logos. That will make a nice edition to my Christmas eve dinner.
Back to top Go down
momus

momus

Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams Infinium   Samuel Adams Infinium EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am

Haha...I thought it was funny how the article said they have a combined 1000 years of brewing knowledge...we know which end most of that came from! But I really do like Sam Adams. Their cream stout is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
That_Paul_Guy

That_Paul_Guy

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams Infinium   Samuel Adams Infinium EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am

I picked up a bottle today. I can't wait to pop the cork!
Back to top Go down
DoverPipes

DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams Infinium   Samuel Adams Infinium EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I will try to pick it up this weekend (if it hasn't sold out). Let us know what you think. drunken
Back to top Go down

Samuel Adams Infinium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Kitchen & The Speakeasy-
Jump to: