HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What do you drive?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

What do you drive? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 11:49 pm

ALL RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Yeah Corncobcon! Nothing better than a Hemi right!!?
Hey does yours have the OEM navigation in it? I’ve been having some problems with mine, and wondering if yours is similar? Also, have you experienced Death Wobble yet?

Zach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak2000

ak2000

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Recently found a great used 2016 Ford Explorer Police Edition also known as the Police Interceptor Utility. Been looking for a good one for about a year as I need the lack of a center console for my radio and car audio equipment. Much faster (3.7L instead of the std 3.5L) and better handling than the standard Explorer Sport and a lot of fun to drive. I'll post an interior pic when it's finished.

What do you drive? - Page 6 Screen17
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphaprimecomm.com
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:36 pm

GuitarMyFriend wrote:
Yeah Corncobcon! Nothing better than a Hemi right!!?
Hey does yours have the OEM navigation in it? I’ve been having some problems with mine, and wondering if yours is similar? Also, have you experienced Death Wobble yet?

Zach

No, I don't have the OEM navigation. The only problem I had was with a faulty fuel sensor. When the dealer replaced it, they cracked the plastic gas tank! Aholes! They didn't tell me, and I then drove it from Topeka to my (then) new home in Missouri over 200 miles and had to stop for gas! To make this short, the dealer replaced the tank but didn't admit to cracking the first tank. Again... Aholes!

No "death wobble" yet! But, I only have 72,000 miles on it! And it's 12 years old!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:48 pm

At the beginning of Summer this year I totaled out my Ford Focus. I was stopped at an intersection and drove right out in front of an on-coming car. I totally did not see them. Fortunately, no one was hurt... except my insurance company.

I bought this 2007 Chevy HHR LT as a replacement and I have to say, this is my favorite car I have ever owned. I just love the style of it and it is fun to drive. Of course, I have always loved wagons and hatchbacks anyway, so that helps. It is averaging about 25 mpg is the city, which is 80% of my driving.

What do you drive? - Page 6 2007_h11
What do you drive? - Page 6 2007_h10
What do you drive? - Page 6 Hhr10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phinz

phinz

Registration date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Just added the one on the left to the stable. 2019 Audi S5 Prestige Sportback. Glacier white with red seats and carbon fiber inlay. The one on the right is our 2017 Audi Q7 Prestige. Same color. Tan interior. The Q7 has been our road trip car and it has been phenomenal, but after driving Miatas, Minis and Subaru STIs for years I was missing something sportier, hence the S. Love both of them.

There's also a beater 2005 Honda CRV in the driveway. It's a hail damaged, salvage-titled car with 273,000 miles on it. It just won't die. It's the dog hauler and hardware runner. Great car.

What do you drive? - Page 6 48040920826_c7bb2f8560_b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 3:34 am

2015 Subaru Impreza hatchback (don't have a picture of it). We got it specifically for when we moved to upstate NY a few years ago for the winters. Even after having a Jeep in the past nothing yet has been able to handle winter driving like this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Smart Car 2017, thing is a roll-cage with an engine. Nice pulling up to the pump and getting high test and only paying twenty bucks to fill the tank. I get on average about 45mph sometime as high as 51mph.

I leased a 2015 and less then 24 hours into the lease I hit a 6/8 point buck head on at 45mph. I drove off, the buck didn't. Total damage was $3500. The following week my son hit a doe with the Toyota Camry. They stopped the estimate when they got to 11.5K in damage and just totaled it.

Needless to say I'm a fan of the Smart Car. Too bad they are eliminating the gas engine and going all electric. Won't cut it for me since I do 70 mile commute a day and work doesn't have charging stations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SteveMKentucky

SteveMKentucky

Registration date : 2018-03-23

PostSubject: A couple of mine   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:44 pm

I must admit I have a 'thing' for machinery.  I have more cars and motorcycles than a man should be allowed.  Here are two of em:

What do you drive? - Page 6 2d10ll1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Toyota Yaris, as close to a four wheeled toaster as I can get. An appliance that runs on gas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 9:34 pm

SteveMKentucky wrote:
I must admit I have a 'thing' for machinery.  I have more cars and motorcycles than a man should be allowed.  Here are two of em:

What do you drive? - Page 6 2d10ll1

Oh man, that Beemer is sweet! The Mercedes ain't too shabby either! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Preacher

Preacher

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm

1997 BMW 740il (250k miles)
2003 Toyota Sequoia (300k miles)

I do my own wrenching so keeping them on the road is pretty cheap. They are paid for and run good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swhipple

swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyToday at 6:49 am

What do you drive? - Page 6 48066125057_75446efea6_c

Haven't checked this thread for awhile and found I haven't updated what I'm driving. I picked up this 2016 Toyota Tacoma a little over a year ago. I've had sporty cars most of my life so for my midlife crisis vehicle I went with a truck instead of the traditional Corvette.  :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:26 pm

What do you drive? - Page 6 P4pb14742882

Not my dreambike by any means, but I also never worry about it getting stolen. I picked it up at an insurance liquidation sale for 1/5th retail. I'd like to move up to a mid-80s Fuji Touring Series V or Fuji America, which are indeed my dream bikes. Or even a Miyata 1000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyToday at 3:03 pm

Haven't updated.  We are down to two Hybrids.  A 2017 RAV4 Limited and a 2013 Camry.  Here's the Camry on The Tail of the Dragon, in NC.  46mpg and loving it.  

What do you drive? - Page 6 24921610
What do you drive? - Page 6 24921611
What do you drive? - Page 6 24921613
What do you drive? - Page 6 24921612

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive?   What do you drive? - Page 6 EmptyToday at 6:31 pm

Respect, Carlos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What do you drive?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Motorway-
Jump to: