HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A snowman for the fast food generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: A snowman for the fast food generation   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

What looks normal to children changes over time.

Ronald McDonald is smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody V

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Hah, What a fat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 am

The shapes (second & third levels) are easy -- keep going around in circles and you get that (from the outside traveling further than the inside, picking up more mass, &c).

But somebody's daddy (or somebody himself) is a good engineer Very Happy

What a Face
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 am

The grass shows a slight dusting of snow,,,the roofs show no more than 8 inches,,,,so where did all his snow come from?,,,or is it,,,,

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:14 pm

mark wrote:
The grass shows a slight dusting of snow,,,the roofs show no more than 8 inches,,,,so where did all his snow come from?,,,or is it,,,,

It was a neighborhood project, said the original source. Driveway snow from several dozen homes piled onto some guy's utility trailer.

Some people have too much energy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

It's good to see snowmen,,,seldom see them anymore since the kids are stuck to their xboxes,,,,,there used to be elaborate snow forts with tunnels and towers. Snowwomen, dogs, dragons with 50 ft. spiked humpy tails trailing across the yards. Igloos would be sprayed with the garden hose to freeze them and they would last well into spring. Ponds shoveled off and kids playing broom hockey,,,,,,,,,,,shit,,,just realized I sound like an old fart,,,,WELL I'M NOT SO PISS OFF,,,,,,,,

damn I need a drink,,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A snowman for the fast food generation   Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A snowman for the fast food generation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: