HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finished a few pipes this morning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buckeye

buckeye

Registration date : 2011-01-20

finished a few pipes this morning Empty
PostSubject: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

finished a few pipes this morning P1220005
Back to top Go down
Cody V

Cody V

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 pm

You're a pipe makin' machine! Ever consider selling?
Back to top Go down
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:14 pm

maybe down the road. just making pipes as a hobby. i do make pipes for people that pick out a kit they like and send it to me. just don`t think my pipes are up to selling standards.
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
clueless

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 am

Those are some fine looking pipes, Buckeye. I'm also in Cincinnati. Maybe someday we can join up for a smoke at Bells or Strauss. Iwish I had the time and the talent those take.
Back to top Go down
sstodvictory

sstodvictory

Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Nice looking pieces. I'd love to see the rustication on that dark stained dublin close up.

Steve
Back to top Go down
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 am

clueless wrote:
Those are some fine looking pipes, Buckeye. I'm also in Cincinnati. Maybe someday we can join up for a smoke at Bells or Strauss. Iwish I had the time and the talent those take.
souds good. been wanting to go there for awhile. dave
Back to top Go down
red kilt

red kilt

Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Pardon my lack of proper terminology but the pipe with the crazy lookin bowl is beautiful. i am a fan of off beat and different things. That pipe is right up my alley.
Back to top Go down
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

here it a pic of the tool i use for the rustic work. its used by many real pipe makers.
finished a few pipes this morning P1240004
Back to top Go down
sorringowl

sorringowl

Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 pm

buckeye wrote:
here it a pic of the tool i use for the rustic work. its used by many real pipe makers.

Dude, that is a sweet looking pipe. I like that "rusticater" too. It looks like it's attached to an air hose? or is it a pipe? Any close up pics of the actual "rusticator" you could share, or a link to how one can be made?

Also, I think you're ready to start selling pipes, man. Those are really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://Sorringowlandsons.com
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

This will tell you how to make it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Thomas Tkach wrote:
This will tell you how to make it.

You nailed it,,,

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Gorgeous. The one with the bowl facing down looks like a Preben Holm I have. Very fine work.

Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.pipereviews.org
MartinH

MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Gorgeous. The one with the bowl facing down looks like a Preben Holm I have. Very fine work.

Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.pipereviews.org
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: finished a few pipes this morning   finished a few pipes this morning EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

sorringowl wrote:
buckeye wrote:

Dude, that is a sweet looking pipe. I like that "rusticater" too. It looks like it's attached to an air hose? or is it a pipe? Any close up pics of the actual "rusticator" you could share, or a link to how one can be made?

Also, I think you're ready to start selling pipes, man. Those are really nice.
i will take a better pic of the tool. spent about 12 bucks at the hardware store putting it together. i have sold a few pipes, just don`t have the time to make a bunch to sell. that small freehand turnd out nice.
Back to top Go down

finished a few pipes this morning
Page 1 of 1