Smoking "Cabin"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
utahpipeman

utahpipeman

Registration date : 2010-06-27

Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

SmokeyTweed wrote:
I have a problem with this...or at least the photos. Where are said pipes? or ashtrays? very spartan in that room no? Cool

You raise a good question. Because of the extreme temperature variances, I think it is better to keep my tobacco, pipes, etc., stored in the house. I bring everything that I need out in a footrest that has storage room under the cushion.

However, I do have a Two Cousins Piperack on the way that I'm going to hang on the wall, and I'll test out leaving some of my less valuable pipes out there to see how things work out.
Back to top Go down
Cigar2you

Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

love the cabin..I told my wife i would love to do the same thing with an old airstream trailer
Back to top Go down
Kodiakred13

Kodiakred13

Registration date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 am

That is outstanding! cheers

All you need is a few small pictures on the wall and a nice rug.
Fine work indeed. Looks pro!
Back to top Go down
forsooth

forsooth

Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 am

Great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 am

Speaking of AirStream trailers (um, they WERE sorta mentioned in passing a few posts ago) I see that Eddie Bauer has an official version of an AirStream...totally outfitted for the great outdoors (which is kind of a contradiction in terms).

http://colonialairstream.com/airstream-sale/eddie-bauer/9159/index.html

But, gee guys, I'm thinking that for eighty grand (plus another thirty large for the F-350 Diesel to TOW the damn thing) I could buy like maybe a smallish private island somewhere and be jetted there for a smoke break whenever I wanted...or SOMTHING practical! I mean $100,000 would easily buy a nice Forest Service cabin on a perpetual lease plot - but would the feds let you smoke on THEIR land? Man, talk about issues! Maybe a 'smokeout' condo in your own city would be a better idea. Whatever.

Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 D6bddf10Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 29400910Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 114e6110Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 Ddb39b10Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 Cf77ce10Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Blue Max

Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Smoking "Cabin"   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Very Nice.

It reminds me of my old VW bus except it's a lot nicer, a lot bigger and it's missing the steering wheel.

Back to top Go down
WhiskeySowers

WhiskeySowers

Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Sweet!   Smoking "Cabin" - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:04 am

I have a 10X16 building that is a workshop right now......I see this in in future!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Smoking "Cabin"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: