HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my homemade freehands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buckeye

buckeye

Registration date : 2011-01-20

my homemade freehands Empty
PostSubject: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 pm

here are my freehands i have made.
my homemade freehands P1260008
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Nice work. How long have you been making pipes? How did you get into it? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pipereviews.org
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm

That must be an extremely satisfying hobby, and one that can be enjoyed on multiple levels. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Back to top Go down
red kilt

red kilt

Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am

Love em all. You ever decide to sell you give me a pm and we will talk. I love your style.
Back to top Go down
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 am

been making them about 7 months. just bought a block on ebay and went to town on a cheep sander. also was able to talk to a couple pipe makers to learn the different finishes and how they did the rustic work. one pipe maker said nothing wrong with using a kit.t that`s the way he and many pipe makers started.just a fun hobby. there`s a bunch of places that sell kits and sell high grade briar. the 2 bigger pipes came from pimo. they sell some very nice blocks. i do no how to make pipes from scratch but do not have the tools or place to do it so the kits are the next best thing. since i do not use a lathe no 2 pipes are alike.
Back to top Go down
sand18f

sand18f

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

I'll wager that they smoke cool and will deliver a great depth of flavor.
Back to top Go down
buckeye

buckeye

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 am

the big one in front is the best smoking pipe i have. you just breath and it draws. thanks
Back to top Go down
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: my homemade freehands   my homemade freehands EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Beautiful work. cheers
Back to top Go down

my homemade freehands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: