What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jeremyt

jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

What are you smoking? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:39 pm

PSLNF in a Savinelli Capri 320
Back to top Go down
CPl_A

Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Peterson du luxe in a corn cob I picked up in Iraq
Back to top Go down
Jazzman

Jazzman

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Earlier, Westminster in my Radice Rind Stack, just now some Chelsea Morning in a Grp 5 Dunnie billiard. Peace-Mike bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Embarcadero

PeeDee's Castello Collection Prince Christmas Bomb.

Excellent cheers

What a Face
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:35 pm

SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Then last smoke of the night.. PA in a MM Missouri Pride..
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
tweaksource

tweaksource

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Frog Morton in a Dr. G Grand Duke with a Killian's Red.
Back to top Go down
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm

FVF in a rustic Autograph 4.
Back to top Go down
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 am

Last edited by Obelus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

I enjoyed a bowl of Sherlock Holmes in a Country Gentleman this moring. Now I'm drinking some coffee and after that I will light up a bit of Petersons Special Reserve 2008 in a Great Dane Egg
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 am

Starting the morning with my coffee and walked about the yard in the dark with the snow coming down and the deer browsing with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my 1/8th bent no name Prince.. Great combo to begin a good day.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 am

A thunderstorm is moving towards my side of town. Lots of thunder but no rain yet. FVF in a GBD apple as the barbeque fire burns down.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 am

Muddler wrote:
A thunderstorm is moving towards my side of town. Lots of thunder but no rain yet. FVF in a GBD apple as the barbeque fire burns down.

Hey Mudd..You should raise ducks.. Sounds like there is going to be enough standing water for them.. I just got back from wood chopping and hauling wood up to the house.. I packed a big bowl of MacB's Dark Twist in a Bent Big Bruyers England Pipe.. Very large bowl for baccy.. The first 1/4 of the smoke gave me a tongue cover of tangy almost bitter taste. But the rest of the bowl was very enjoyable..Not sure what was in the baccy to do that.. I have so much to learn.. Now to relax and enjoy my dose of vitamin N.. Lots of hot coffee to consume.. cheers
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

Union Square in a Baki lovat,,,,first bowl in a meerschaum,,,flavor is a little different,,,but maybe it's just me,,,,

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Anniversary Kake in a Comoys' bent billiard. My second bowl of this stuff, and I like it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm

PS LNF in my favorite Sasieni.... I´m a creature of habit fer sure...
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Just enjoyed a big bowl of McC's Frog Morton in a Bent Big Bruyers England.. Very good time with it... cheers
Back to top Go down
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Peterson's Gold Blend in a MM Diplomat
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 pm

OGS in a Bulldog Meer.. Need some sunshine when I am walking about outside..So miss warm weather.. Thank goodness for a great pipe smoke..
Back to top Go down
Jazzman

Jazzman

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Two bowls of Odyssey today, one in my Sasieni Friar and one in my Castello Antiquari 4K, bothwere quite FULL smokes. Peace-Mike cheers
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Must be smoking up a storm here.. Just got back from an outside smoke of JFH Treebeard in a Erik Nording Red #5.. This really tasted great.. Going slow I could really taste the nutty burley and the Virginia with a dose of vanilla made it great.. Going to be on my keep full list.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Ended the day with a Magic Hat #9 followed by a bowl of Germain's Royal Jersey with Latakia, all around a fire!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Just back from a trip to town..Had a large bowl of Esoterica Margate in a Big Bent Bruyers England.. Fantastic English..
Back to top Go down
Obelus

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Last edited by Obelus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buddy Springman

Buddy Springman

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Working a bowl of GH Cherry Twist in a Tinsky walnut lumberman, and a SF Red Bull. Sort of killing time until the NHL All-Star game comes on at four.

Buddy
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Started a sunny morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant.. Then chores with a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in a IRC Dijon 700s Sitter..
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: