Any pipe carvers?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

That's fine just checking my options , thank you tongue
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
SingleMalt

SingleMalt

Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Just submitted my pics. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work!

Now it's time to fire up my new pipe! Ahh, what to smoke first...

Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 Smoking-pipe-024
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Doc Manhattan wrote:
The deadline is SEPTEMBER 1, 2011. I'll take those links up until the end of day, Pacific time (0300 Sept. 2 Eastern).

Just a reminder we're getting close to the deadline.

The lathe I ordered arrived missing several key parts,,(carriage gibs) ,back it went, so I'm hacking away with a nail file, a cork screw, and a pair of Fisher Price left handed scissors in an effort to chip out something resembling a pipe before the deadline. Good luck to everyone.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 pm

...and a supplemental announcement from your friendly photo wrangler:

Even under ideal circumstances, I will be super-busy on and around the deadline.

In the less-than-ideal 100mph circumstances bearing down on us, I may be super-busy and without power and/or internet.

So, you may not get a confirmation PM back from me if you enter from now on. If last-minute entries are heavy and I'm without computing, my PM inbox may even fill up before I can check it.

To make completely sure I know who I should have entries from, please post an "Entry sent" message in this thread after you PM me the link. If I didn't get it through some SNAFU I'll ask you to resend it.

All the entries will be assigned an order at random in the final "judging table", so no worries about letting everyone know when you entered!
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

Midnight Pacific Time tonight is the deadline, gentlemen! That's 0300 Friday on the East coast.

I will try to get the "gallery" page up on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 am

I'm not going to make it in time. I usually never miss a deadline, especially one that was set five months in advance. I just haven't been able to motivate myself enough. I'll have to take the sack award on this one. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing your pipes. Sas, I still owe you a pipe and will get it to you one of these days. Probably a day in 2011?
Milan
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 am

Seems like we don't have many submissions
Back to top Go down
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 am

Quote :
Seems like we don't have many submissions

Extend the deadline a couple months and I'll get one made. Give us slackers a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Frontkämpfer 72

Frontkämpfer 72

Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Any pipe carvers?   Any pipe carvers? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm getting ready to attempt carving a freehand danish style for my first pipe. I have some wood working experience... I only hope it helps with carving briar... ?????

Erik
Back to top Go down

Any pipe carvers?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: