HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay_Williams

Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:35 am

a belly full of Jameson and creamy stout, potato's and cabbage and I can honestly call it a good Saint's day

Hope all had the same

Éirinn go Brách
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501583141
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 am

Had some bratwurst I found in the back of the fridge,,,,it was a little green but tasty,,,
Scarfed down a green salad with anchovie dressing,,,started feeling a little green,,,
Finished with greens and beans

,,,and a bowl of 3P,,,,a fine day

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Yep... a great day here. First I learned that the defective and improperly stored and installed Hardie siding on my new under construction house is all going to be removed replaced. Then had a 14th consecutive annual attendance at McGee's pub in Anderson, SC with a bowl of lamb stew, soda bread and 1 Harp, 1 Smitticks and 1 Guiness to wash it down. Great live music by T.J. Lanaghan. Safe trip home followed by a Crab cake sandwich for supper.

Jim

a sample-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLRV

Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Yep, did the corned beef cabbage and potatoes for friends who had (god help me as I write this) never had that meal before. Made some bread from scratch (another mind blowing thing for my friends). Booze, of course. And, as I have done before bed for 8 years on march 17th, I smoked my 2003 St. Patrick's Peterson bent apple.

Very satisfying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Mmmmm, corned beef and cabbage.... I love it. But do you know how hard it is to find that in México?? As you can probably guess, St. Paddy´s Day isn´t a real big one down here...

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay_Williams

Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 pm

yeah gotta do the Irish soda bread with potatoes and cabbage, good pint of a choice stout and some after dinner Irish flake and call my uncle Seamus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501583141
CLRV

Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 pm

MisterE wrote:
Mmmmm, corned beef and cabbage.... I love it. But do you know how hard it is to find that in México?? As you can probably guess, St. Paddy´s Day isn´t a real big one down here...

lol! lol!

No way, you mean our super white raging alcoholic Irish selves veered away from the equator?

Never would have imagined.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1