HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Any Thought's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Any Thought's?   Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:58 pm

CLRV wrote:
I have always found it interesting that those who are so passionately against the tyranny of the majority one moment are the ones who so readily impose their own will on the minority once they take power again.

Exactly.

Makes a good Exhibit A for my assertion, in fact.

Political positions, parties, and causes aren't even real in the sense most people think of them, they're just recruitment tools and pretext. Money (more specifically the power it confers) is the only thing that matters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sand18f

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Any Thought's?   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:21 pm

LL wrote:
CLRV wrote:
I have always found it interesting that those who are so passionately against the tyranny of the majority one moment are the ones who so readily impose their own will on the minority once they take power again.

Exactly.

Makes a good Exhibit A for my assertion, in fact.

Political positions, parties, and causes aren't even real in the sense most people think of them, they're just recruitment tools and pretext. Money (more specifically the power it confers) is the only thing that matters.

Damn right LL. The Golden Rule: "He who has the gold..."
I spent most of my life in little jacked up countries trying to force them to become Republicans or Democrats...they wanted neither.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any Thought's?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2