HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:26 am

Ok, that's just wrong.

But oh so right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am

Some things never change.

My grandfather was a foreman at a big Westinghouse plant that employed a lot of immigrant labor.

Every time a new greenie showed up, the others on the shop floor would start going over to the water fountain (which used a foot pedal) and circling one hand over it a couple times, then raising it while pressing the pedal, making it look like they were pulling the water up out of it through the air.

They were all secretly waiting for the new guy to try it. When he finally did, production suffered for a minute while everybody cracked up.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

My wife works for Ricoh, I just e-mailed the applicable image to her for use at her discretion. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sstodvictory

Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 pm

If that doesn't work, say the magic words...

"Ohwaaa, Tagooo, Siammm..."

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:46 pm

I used a hack like this to change a bunch of printer LCD's to read, "Change White Toner Cartridge".

http://kovaya.com/miscellany/2007/10/insert-coin.html

Caused a little more confusion than I anticipated but funny none the less. Laughing

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
KevinP

Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Sorry to be the spoilsport, but I can't imagine this working. People who use the copier every day are not going to notice the sign no matter where it's placed. They're just going to put their paper on it and press the button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:32 pm

You might loosen that tie, Kevin. I reckon you'll find it feels pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 pm

KevinP wrote:
Sorry to be the spoilsport, but I can't imagine this working. People who use the copier every day are not going to notice the sign no matter where it's placed. They're just going to put their paper on it and press the button.

That's why you tape it to the printer. Over the buttons. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Print & use at the office for April Fool's Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1