HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

To brush or not to brush?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Milan

Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: To brush or not to brush?   Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Do you ever consider not brushing your teeth prior to bed following an evening smoke because the flavor on your palate just keeps going and going? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIPIPE

Location : Setauket,Long Island and upstate Granville, New York
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: To brush or not to brush?   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

Of course, every night before hitting the sack I smoke a great last pipe. The thought of not brushing always crosses my mind but better judgement always wins, and I brush. I'm a clencher so I know I need to keep my teeth in good condition. My mustache and beard help keep the flavor/aroma alive and a cupped hand over my nose and mouth in bed always precedes sleep. The aroma of latakia from the last pipe lives in the palm of the hand. Looks to me like you have the beard and stache so try the hand cup method.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metropolmodern

Registration date : 2011-04-04

PostSubject: Re: To brush or not to brush?   Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:20 pm

I agree with the cupped hand method. I usually brush my teeth after the last pipe of the evening but the wonderful aromas tend to stick on me like glue so I get to enjoy them until I wake the next morning when it's time to light right back up & repeat the process over again. Until I can grow a substantial beard or mustache the cupped hand/remnant aroma method is going to have to do. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/metropolismodern
LIPIPE

Location : Setauket,Long Island and upstate Granville, New York
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: To brush or not to brush?   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 am

Grow the bushy stache as fast as possible. You'll appreciate it. Seems we have the same likes and lifestyle. I too prefer oom pauls and large straight billiards; and I too light up first thing in the morning. The aroma of great tobacco is a real comfort when the face hits the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

To brush or not to brush?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: