HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Busy Busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuervo25_1

Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Busy Busy   Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Well it has been awhile since I been here, or any other forum for that matter. I been trying to find a full time job,working the part time job, and general spring cleaning. Been going so hard haven't touched the pipes in a couple weeks,until today. That is when I made a very interesting discovery. One of my pipes was packed and ready to go with a slightly charred top where I lit it and let it set, then forgot about it. I thought "what the hell" and lit it. That had to be one of the best smokes ever! It lit easy, stayed lit the entire bowel, and had a nice mellow flavor most importantly NO TONGUE BITE WHATSOEVER!

Then again I didn't have to smoke it fast to keep it lit and that probably helped. By the taste I believe it to have been the Mature VA by McClelland. It definatly didn't have the taste of vanilla as my "blend", no lichorich flavor of the great outdoors, and definatly not my bourbon or rum blend I use the cheap pipe for those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Busy Busy   Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Thatīs DGT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Busy Busy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1