Bulldog Pics

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nick Fox

Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

Bulldog Pics - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:05 am

Harlock - you have some truly beautiful pipes! I love the Il Duca with the green stem, (it makes me think of malachite.) Also, I can't remember where you posted it, but the Peterson bent bulldog with the amber stem is gorgeous. I'm planning on sweet talking the wife into letting me get a new pipe for my birthday, could you tell me the specifics on it? I really like it and I don't have a Peterson yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 am

Harlock, check yer dang PMs. Neutral I ripped apart that stereo and have parts for whenever, if ever, you want 'em. Laughing I hoard so you don't have to. cheers

Cool
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 am

Nick Fox wrote:
Harlock - you have some truly beautiful pipes! I love the Il Duca with the green stem, (it makes me think of malachite.) Also, I can't remember where you posted it, but the Peterson bent bulldog with the amber stem is gorgeous. I'm planning on sweet talking the wife into letting me get a new pipe for my birthday, could you tell me the specifics on it? I really like it and I don't have a Peterson yet.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
I believe the Peterson you're referring to belongs to PuffDaddy, and can be found somewhere in the Random Pic(s) thread:
http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t16750p75-random-pics
And it is a nice one!
Back to top Go down
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

It's great to see you back, Chris!

A few months back I lost all my numbers or I would have called..

.. And can you believe who's coaching my club now?!?! We were only the champions of Europe for a few months before it all came crashing down
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Harlock, check yer dang PMs. Neutral

+1 Neutral

-Yak
Back to top Go down
Nick Fox

Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 am

Sorry Harlock, honest mistake, I could have e swore I saw that Peterson on your collection. I still think that Il Duca is absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't mind the specs on that one either. I'm really hoping on talking the wife into a new pipe for my birthday and either one would be an excellent addition.
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Nick Fox wrote:
Sorry Harlock, honest mistake, I could have e swore I saw that Peterson on your collection. I still think that Il Duca is absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't mind the specs on that one either. I'm really hoping on talking the wife into a new pipe for my birthday and either one would be an excellent addition.

The Il Duca with the green cumberland stem is a morta pipe, so, a little pricier than average. Quite a few of Masimiliano Rimensi's pipes are on the small side, and this one is no exception. About 4 1/2 inches long, 1 7/8 high, with a 3/4" chamber diameter.
I like to smoke Penzance in it, and it seems the perfect little pipe for that elusive blend.
It seems safe to say that Max is influenced by Paolo Becker, and like Becker, he works in briar, morta, and strawberry wood. I believe I've also seen a few of his pipes in olive wood. This one was purchased a couple of years ago from SmokingPipes.

Cheers,
Chris.
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Not mine, but so cool...
Bulldog Pics - Page 8 Mandue10

Bulldog Pics - Page 8 Mandue11
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Whoah, I live that one! The stem color is great. Cool

-Yak
Back to top Go down
Harbinger

Harbinger

Registration date : 2012-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Smashing!
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

Harlock999 wrote:
Not mine, but so cool...
Bulldog Pics - Page 8 Mandue10

Bulldog Pics - Page 8 Mandue11

Very classy Chris!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 am

Really like that stem, those odd color ones really come together when done right.
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
CharlG

CharlG

Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 am

Manduela?
Very cool pipe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goussardpipes.com/
Harlock999

Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 pm

CharlG wrote:
Manduela?
Very cool pipe!

Definitely Manduela!
Her work is amazing.
Back to top Go down
WarmGlow63

WarmGlow63

Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 am

The only dogs I have left (not including Nigel my Springer) are these two Ferndowns and a Pete.Bulldog Pics - Page 8 P1020280Bulldog Pics - Page 8 P1020279
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Bulldog Pics - Page 8 11bull25

Hacked!Razz 

Last edited by Harlock999 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rusty Mouse

Rusty Mouse

Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Okay, that Cavicchi made me jealous.
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Rusty Mouse wrote:
Okay, that Cavicchi made me jealous.

Bulldog Pics - Page 8 710492 me too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bulldog Pics   Bulldog Pics - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Me three Shocked

Bulldog Pics
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8