I'm sure that others have tried this little experiment but I thought I would share my discovery. My, my it's tasty.
1lb - C&D Morning Bayou (Virginny's and Perique)
3/4 liquid ounce St. Croix's Cruzan Light Rum. Because that's what I had in the cabinet.
1/4 liquid once Tone's Artificial Vanilla Flavouring.
Small spritzer that I use for watercolors. This is certainly the very best use this spritzer has enjoyed;)
10" x 10" Rubbermaid container with lid.
1. Pour C&D Bayou Morning into container.
2. Mix liquids into spritzer.
3. Spritz tobacco with 1/2 of the mixture.
4. Put lid on container.
5. Shake container.
6. Wait several hours and spritz to bacco with remaing concoction.
7. Replace lid and shake frequently through out the day / night.
8. Put tobacco into 1 pint Ball / Mason jars. Pack tightly.
9. Sample the last partially filled jar as you will.
10. After 2 weeks this stuff is crazy good.
11. Refill spritzer with same brew and look for other opportunities.
"But why is the rum gone?"