Triple Play

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Triple Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple Play   Triple Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Kirk Fitzgerald turned me onto Triple Play. At first I found it to be one of those take it or leave it kind of blends, but it's quietly become one of my favorite late night smokes. Jack Knife Plug is pretty darn good too. Both of these blends are the dark roast black coffee of VaBur's. They taste murky and deep. Although Triple Play has an added dark fruit tang from the perique.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Triple Play   Triple Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Haven't had this in many years. Not sure if I have any of it left as I only got in 1 or 2 tins when it came out. Perhaps I should give it another look.

Cheers,

RR

Triple Play - Page 2 Purple11x 2Triple Play - Page 2 Bombx10  Triple Play - Page 2 Bombx7Triple Play - Page 2 D6bddf10 Triple Play - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
dolemiike

dolemiike

Registration date : 2017-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Triple Play   Triple Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Definitely one of my favorite blends. The wife got me a tin for Christmas in 2011. That was the first indication that she was accepting of the pipe smoking. I have gone through many more tins since.
Back to top Go down

Triple Play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2