HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
str8razor

Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 pm

So there I was sitting at home relaxing, smoking my pipe. A little Exhausted Rooster I believe it was. Had been reminiscing about days gone by. Anyway there I was minding my own business and in comes me dog and jumps on me pipe drops, hits the bottom and now I cant git Bubble Bath outta my pipe!

Lmao sorry was feeling random! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.reinstatehank.org
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 pm

str8razor wrote:

So there I was sitting at home relaxing, smoking my pipe. A little Exhausted Rooster I believe it was. Had been reminiscing about days gone by. Anyway there I was minding my own business and in comes me dog and jumps on me pipe drops, hits the bottom and now I cant git Bubble Bath outta my pipe!

Lmao sorry was feeling random! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

DOH!!

That`s what dogs are for, to remind us to stay in the here and now! LOLOL!

My son got into my pipes and poured coffee in a few. Luckily they dried out and are no worse for the wear.

On the positive note, everything you smoke will have the "Lakeland essence" for a while. Itīs just how you think of it....

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm

MisterE wrote:

On the positive note, everything you smoke will have the "Lakeland essence" for a while. Itīs just how you think of it....

lol!

lol! lol! Nailed it, E!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunismoke

Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 pm

One of our dogs had one puppy and we decided to keep it. Being a puppy(8 months old and 60lbs black lab) he likes to chew on stuff. I have been very careful so far to pick up my pipes and carry them far away from where he is at. One of these days I feel that I may forget to take my pipe out of his range. I am afraid that this might change our relationship. If he chews up one of my pipes that is. So far he seems to respect them and other things we leave laying about. Hoping it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sand18f

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 pm

MisterE wrote:
str8razor wrote:

DOH!!

That`s what dogs are for, to remind us to stay in the here and now! LOLOL!

My son got into my pipes and poured coffee in a few. Luckily they dried out and are no worse for the wear.

lol!

That's funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Made a big oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1