HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A little contest for some free tobacco?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Well done Vercer, and thanks for the fun Natch! cheers

I've determined that the flaw in my ultra scientific WAG calculations was that I forgot to factor in the fact that the piggy bank was red, which I'm sure we all know just throws everything off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Natch wrote:

The total value of all the coins in the picture was $54.95. Vercer's guess of $52.25 was the closest by far, but still $2.70 under the total

Natch

All that in that pile!? Wow!! affraid

Congrats Vercer!! Youre in for a big treat, believe me! Natcho's cellar runeth deeeeep!!

cheers cheers cheers

Me? Im getting too used to the Peso to even have come close... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Thanks for a little friendly competition. wow i only thought like five bucks or so were in the piggy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Congratulations Vercer,,Just be aware the Nigerian National Lottery Commission charges a 50% transfer fee, a 20% handling charge, and a mandatory 30% donation to the Nigerian ethics in business fund,,,

What pig,,there was a pig?,,,I didn't see a pig,,,

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:27 pm

mark wrote:
Congratulations Vercer,,Just be aware the Nigerian National Lottery Commission charges a 50% transfer fee, a 20% handling charge, and a mandatory 30% donation to the Nigerian ethics in business fund,,,

What pig,,there was a pig?,,,I didn't see a pig,,,

Ah, Mark, remember, it's two pills from the little bottle and one from the larger one. I think you're getting them confused again. Laughing

Oh, and there pig pig pig pig are no pig pig pig pig pigs pig pig here, you must pig pig pig be hallucinating pig pig pig again pig ?

pig pig Na pig t pig ch pig pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StatHaldol

Registration date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Thanks for the contest! Congrats Vercer!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 am

That was fun. Very Happy I don't do any better on Lotto tickets. Congrats to Vercer!

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vercer

Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks folks, and a huge thanks to Natch!

I've been out of circulation for a bit so this was a great surprise to come back to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Prize box went out Monday AM. I spoke with Vercer and he hasn't tried a lot of different blends yet, and seems to like the latakia blends, so I sent a couple dozen samples and four tins.

A couple of the samples are from '99 and the Arcadia is from '03, most of the rest are just a few years old.

Enjoy,

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 pm

HOLY COW,,,a mini cellar,,,,,,,,NICE

you're a gentleman Natch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

mark wrote:
you're a gentleman Natch

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Veeeery nice, Natcho!! U da man! Cool

Vercer, this'll keep you in business for good while!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vercer

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Wow... just wow!

Your generosity humbles me sir, I look forward to smoking, and sharing these among the few pipesters I've found around here for a good while to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vercer

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:13 pm

The prize box arrived today, as I type this I'm enjoying a pipe of 2008 vintage C&D Haunted Bookshop in a Stanwell Colonial. If the rest of the contents of the box prove to be even half as good I'm in for a real treat.

My thanks again to Natch, may his pipe never burn out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeroWolfe

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A little contest for some free tobacco?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Super !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A little contest for some free tobacco?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: