Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kashmir

Kashmir

Registration date : 2012-11-21

Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar   Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I wish my wife had an interest in pipes. As it is, whenever I light up, I am banished from the house, or must do so in my garage / man cave, where, during the winter months, it's colder than a witches' behind. In the past I'm sure it was much more common for a woman to smoke a pipe.

Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 Millicent-and-congress

Melicent Fenwick.

Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 Photo-chicago-wrigley-building-restaurant-women-having-a-pipe-after-lunch-womens-pipe-smoking-club-1954

Grrrrls just wanna have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eboehm.com/
Nick Fox

Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar   Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 am

Sadly, my wife gave it up. She was interested in it, I think, because she wanted to spend time with me and not feel like an outsider with me and a buddy when smoking our pipes. She wanted to try it to see if she liked it before spending money on it, so I gave her my first pipe, a billiard. After she quit smoking, due to pregnancy with our first child, she returned it to me and has decided it's not for her. Sad
She is ok with me having a mancave/smoking room when we buy a house, but with the stipulation that it not be connected to the house or more importantly the ventilation to the house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick Fox

Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar   Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 am

My buddy's wife decided that when we'd go outside to smoke, she'd join us with a child's bubble pipe! Didn't give us any warning either. We were hacking and coughing ash everywhere, we thought it was hilarious! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Women & Pipes - some for the sisters of briar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2