HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

For those of you who smoke in your house or apartment, do any of you use an air purifier or candles? Right now I smoke on the balcony of my apartment. Id like to smoke inside at my desk while I write, but I dont want to try it until I have a fool-proof way to keep the apartment absolutely odor free for my wife. Does a fool-proof way even exist without costing an arm and a leg? Id appreciate any suggestions you may offer. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Got a window? I find that an open window with a box fan in it pointed outside usually is sufficient for smokin' in the basement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I'd say show her this, maybe even stamp Prada or Gucchi on it.

Gumball

Registration date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:10 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airborne

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Frost wrote:
Got a window? I find that an open window with a box fan in it pointed outside usually is sufficient for smokin' in the basement.

Good solution but my desk is not near a window. Maybe I could knock a hole in the wall!

Merci.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airborne

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
I'd say show her this, maybe even stamp Prada or Gucchi on it.

I had to pick myself off the floor. Now that's funny! And a pretty inexpensive way to do it!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airborne

PostSubject: Re: The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .    Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Gumball wrote:

This is good. I was thinking about something like this but I didn't want to invest too much money without a reasonable idea that it may work. Now I know.

Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The pipe smoker who came in from the cold (and heat) . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1