HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. Empty
PostSubject: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 am

Really adding to the arsenal! Nice going! cheers
Back to top Go down
Airborne

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djf1

djf1

Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Interesting shape! what a bent! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandmanhotels.ca
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

[quote="Airborne"]
Harlock999 wrote:
And I’m having a ball doing it! Even with the wife’s approval!

Well that's the name of the game!
It's such a fun hobby/activity/lifestyle, whichever applies. I'm feeling inspired by your enthusiasm!
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 am

I was in the shop on Monday evening, just missed you! I looked at several pipes, but ouch, those NY taxes put me off a bit. I assume it is worse in Canada? Very accommodating folks and a great shop. Enjoy the new acquisition!
Back to top Go down
Airborne

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 am

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

Airborne wrote:

You get around. Are you a trucker?
Ha, no, but sometimes I feel like one! I'm in the restaurant business and have a number of locations on the NJ/NY/PA turnpike systems, travel plaza's. I visit each quarterly, seven on the NY Thruway, so Albany becomes a central point. If you want another great shop (better prices, tremendous bulk selection), try PipesandCigars.com about 40 minutes South of Lake George, near Albany. Same type of people, but a vastly bigger selection.
Back to top Go down
LIPIPE

LIPIPE

Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

Riff and Airborne: And also there is Park Lane Tobacco Shop just off the Northway in Clifton Park. (just north of the Twin Bridges between Albany NY and Queensbury NY.
Back to top Go down
Buckshot

Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Very nice additions, indeed. I certainly can sympathize with you about the loss of the previous collection. I did the same thing about 20 years ago. Crying or Very sad Luckily, I kept some of my very favorites and a custom made wall-hanging pipe cabinet my wife had a cabinet maker build as a surprise for me. So when I recently decided to start up again, I too started each day with a swift kick to my arse for ever getting rid of any of my previous collection. Never again!! Anyway, you are still a very young man and you have many years of collecting ahead of you to acquire the dozens you so richly deserve. cheers
Back to top Go down
Schacht

Schacht

Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Airborne wrote:
[…] Came back with one of Viprati’s pipes in the Salvador Dali series. […]
Congratulations! I really enjoy looking at this. Thanks for showing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thiloschacht.de/Schachttoene_Studiobilder/index.html
sand18f

sand18f

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.   Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Nice going. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for the pictures.
Back to top Go down

Pipe & Tobacco - killing two birds with one stone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: