HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's your favorite,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thomas james
Italian Stallion

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:41 pm

,,,,,junk food dinner?

I just finished mine.

Four Taco Bell soft shell tacos and two icey cold Coronas.

What's really weird is that in about a half of an hour; it will cause smoke to come out of my nose. Happens every time. ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Wilber's or Smithfield's Eastern Style NC BBQ, french fries, 2 fried chicken wings and a big old glass of sweet tea. That is about as good as it gets!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
thomas james
Italian Stallion

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Hear tell, the folks in North Carolina are breeding chickens with more than two wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm

thomas james wrote:
What's really weird is that in about a half of an hour; it will cause smoke to come out of my nose. Happens every time. ?

Yeah, that'll make smoke come outta my..... well, never mind. Best not go there Evil or Very Mad

Junk food or fast food? (yep, there's a difference, fast food can actually be decent if you're careful. Those taco bell soft tacos are pretty decent food-wise)

Fav fast food: Al Pastor burrito from the La Fiesta taqueria down the street. (yeah, this isn't one of those healthy fast foods like TJ eats)

Actually, that's my second favorite but I list it because my absolute favorite can be a bit difficult for me to get - fish tacos at McLulu's in Loretto, Baja California Sur. Only a 25 hour nonstop drive 700 miles south of the border on the sea of Cortez. Looks like a lemonade stand on the side of the road with some barstools lined up. Damned good food!! No, amazing! Damned good isn't good enough to describe them.

Fav junk food: FRITO PIE!! Very Happy Disgusting, yet yummy! The basic idea is chilli on Fritos corn chips and there are a myriad of variations, but the purist will dump a can of Hormel chili into the bag of Fritos and simply reach in and pull out whatever comes out. Best eaten outdoors near a water hose rabbit pig

Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Before the gastric bypass surgery it was pizza and beer. Now it is a small cup of peaches or chicken and rice soup. I would kill for a piece of pizza and a beer right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:08 pm

thomas james wrote:
Hear tell, the folks in North Carolina are breeding chickens with more than two wings.

They had four legged chickens for a while but the darned things were too fast, couldn't catch em.

The cure for world hunger is chickens with more legs!

thomas james
Italian Stallion

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Fav junk food: FRITO PIE!! Very Happy Disgusting, yet yummy! The basic idea is chilli on Fritos corn chips and there are a myriad of variations, but the purist will dump a can of Hormel chili into the bag of Fritos and simply reach in and pull out whatever comes out.

Meatfisherman's breakfast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 pm

A true meatfisherman would only eat Frito pie for breakfast if there were enough luke warm Lucky Lager to chase it down proper clown

thomas james
Italian Stallion

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:06 pm

That's really do-able considering some of the stuff my mother-in-law has fed us. Ever had spaghetti and moose meat meat balls. They're the rankest skankyest gameyest greaseyest things you could ever eat. I learned to ask for seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:55 am

I've had moose meat, but never ranky-skanky moose balls, thankfully. I did once sample some homemade bear jerky that was much more dangerous than the bear it come off of.

Winslow

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:21 pm

I like spicy hot food.Mexican,Indian,and Thai-stuff that makes my eyes water.

Winslow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyO

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite,,,,,   Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:26 am

fast food would be subway and KFC...don't do fast food burgers anymore...gross...

Junk food...any chinese, japanese, or vietnamese [had vietnamese for dinner tonight!] I say it's junk because of all the carbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's your favorite,,,,,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1