0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Registration date : 2011-08-29

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I lost my digital camera (broken) on vacation. My brother was going to loan me his for this project and as usual I’m still waiting (I hate waiting).

So I took some pictures with my phone (look like poop).

[img]My Newbie Start Img00020[/url

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16817598/15]My Newbie Start Img00024[/img]

Last edited by Boulder on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NewSmoke

NewSmoke

Registration date : 2011-09-06

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:00 pm

That's an amazing collection, one hell of a "Newby Start". Congrats! How long did it take you to acquire so many fine pieces?
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:41 pm

NewSmoke wrote:
That's an amazing collection, one hell of a "Newby Start". Congrats! How long did it take you to acquire so many fine pieces?

Took about six months of looking and wishing, three estate I purchased from brothers here at BOB, three

are new and signed meerschaum from turkey, ranger new from ebay (guess that make four from BOB

brothers) and the remainder online pipe store sales. (all modestly priced, nothing extreme)

How is that new baccy working out for you?
Back to top Go down
deepbass9

deepbass9

Registration date : 2011-02-21

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 pm

What make is that deep red volcano looking pipe (second from the right in the rack in the last photo)? She looks sweet....
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I really like the Pirate pipe. AAAAARRRRRR congrats those are some nice looking pipes.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:16 am

deepbass9 wrote:
What make is that deep red volcano looking pipe (second from the right in the rack in the last photo)? She looks sweet....

That my good sir is my Tsuge Bent Brandy, a very sweet smoker indeed. Thanks John.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 am

eggman wrote:
I really like the Pirate pipe. AAAAARRRRRR congrats those are some nice looking pipes.

Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
NewSmoke

NewSmoke

Registration date : 2011-09-06

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 am

Boulder wrote:
NewSmoke wrote:

Took about six months of looking and wishing, three estate I purchased from brothers here at BOB, three

are new and signed meerschaum from turkey, ranger new from ebay (guess that make four from BOB

brothers) and the remainder online pipe store sales. (all modestly priced, nothing extreme)

It's pretty good so far. I need to get some pics up, the PAD got me. I'm up to three now, I think that I'll be good for a while anyways.

I really like the Blue Note and the H&H La. Red. I just got four ounces from the fine folks at Boswell's for free with my new sportsman (Boswell's Best, Bear, Christmas Cookie and Berry Cobbler). I can't wait to try them out
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

My Newbie Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newbie Start   My Newbie Start EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:01 pm

[quote="NewSmoke"]
Boulder wrote:
NewSmoke wrote:

It's pretty good so far. I need to get some pics up, the PAD got me. I'm up to three now, I think that I'll be good for a while anyways.

I really like the Blue Note and the H&H La. Red. I just got four ounces from the fine folks at Boswell's for free with my new sportsman (Boswell's Best, Bear, Christmas Cookie and Berry Cobbler). I can't wait to try them out

Glad you are enjoing every thing, new order sounds tasty (cookie, berry cobbler) and the new pipe for rotation (sweet).

Got to save up for a new pipe, this estate pipe stuff is to much like work. Cool

Keep safe and keep smokeing bro.
Back to top Go down

My Newbie Start
Page 1 of 1