HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Luca-Neat Pipes
Tonni
Al Grosskopf
Hank Saatchi & Vernon Vig
Marty Pulvers-R.D. Field and Jan Peverley
Rob Denholtz
Gary Schrier
Michael Parks Neill Roan Richard Friedman
Tom Pfaffle
Ian and Catriona Walker Northern Briars
Maxim Engel
Rich Curll
Robert Lawing
Joel Shurtleff
Brad Pohlmann
Paul and Mrs. Perri
Rex Poggenpohl and Gary Malmberg
Rex Poggenpohl
Bob Kiess and Dennis Congos
Max Engel and Paige Simms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks for posting the photos Doc. It's always a pleasure for me to see them.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Nice pics, but no one looks overly happy to be there. Hanks seems to be the only one smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toe Cutter

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Maybe no one wants there picture taken. Nice pictures anyways, almost looks like pipe heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Apparently my computer isn't smiling at the fact I wanted to respond to this...then blank... that was weird... got a bunch of errors...

...anyway, they seem pretty happy to me, but if not, maybe they're so "pipe zen" they're in quiet contemplation.

Last edited by Kyle Weiss on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
Nice pics, but no one looks overly happy to be there. Hanks seems to be the only one smiling.

Quite to the contrary, I think most were having a great time. These photos look like they were taken on Sunday morning, after a Saturday night in Vegas, so maybe the participants look a little "subdued" Cool . That, and it was a pipe show, not a Scientology or "Up With People" meeting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
Dave_In_Philly wrote:

Quite to the contrary, I think most were having a great time. These photos look like they were taken on Sunday morning, after a Saturday night in Vegas, so maybe the participants look a little "subdued" Cool . That, and it was a pipe show, not a Scientology or "Up With People" meeting. Very Happy

Great assumption, these were taken on Sunday morning, after a very late night of festivities!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Doc - thanks for the great pix. Reminds me of last year when I went to Vegas for my first large pipe show. Makes me wish I could have made it this year. Next year should be a go.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mdavis12

Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 pm

amazing pics, and amazing looking pipes. That would be cool to go to a pipe show someday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 am

lestrout wrote:
Doc - thanks for the great pix. Reminds me of last year when I went to Vegas for my first large pipe show. Makes me wish I could have made it this year. Next year should be a go.

hp
les

Les,
I was looking forward to seeing you there again this year, as a matter of fact I had a couple more Radice pipes with your name on them!!!!
Andy C.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:41 am

I am amazed at how many hours of fine craftsmanship are represented in the photos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lestrade

Registration date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am

Thanks for posting the photos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: