HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A Pipe Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A Pipe Writing Contest   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 am

thefoolish wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
thefoolish wrote:
...and those creative muscles working!

...neurons? Pills? Whiskey? Funny mushrooms? Days of fasting? All of the above? Et cetera?

Whatever works for you! A combination of all of those things would surely result in some very interesting writing! Razz

...or for that matter, that mix AND me would result in some conceptually incomprehensible writing... Hunter S. Thompson I am not, nor do I need to be. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thefoolish

Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Pipe Writing Contest   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
thefoolish wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
thefoolish wrote:
...and those creative muscles working!

...neurons? Pills? Whiskey? Funny mushrooms? Days of fasting? All of the above? Et cetera?

Whatever works for you! A combination of all of those things would surely result in some very interesting writing! Razz

...or for that matter, that mix AND me would result in some conceptually incomprehensible writing... Hunter S. Thompson I am not, nor do I need to be. Cool

Well, Hemingway was fond of his Champagne and Absinthe, a cocktail known as Death in the Afternoon. That seemed to inspire some good writing! Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Absinthe, but the point remains...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A Pipe Writing Contest   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am

thefoolish wrote:

Well, Hemingway was fond of his Champagne and Absinthe, a cocktail known as Death in the Afternoon. That seemed to inspire some good writing! Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Absinthe, but the point remains...

...when it comes to off-topicness, I'm the Devil. That's beside the point, though.

Interestingly, I have never had absinthe. All I know is Marylin Manson apparently crafts his own (hopefully not in a bathtub stained with eyeliner)--I've been wondering about the stuff. "Death in the Afternoon" must be the perfect antithesis to the cheery, brunch mimosa. I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thefoolish

Registration date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Pipe Writing Contest   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Just a reminder...only a couple of hours left!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Pipe Writing Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: