West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar Empty
PostSubject: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

I was just curious if there was anyone in there areas that might want to get together sometime and share a bowl or cigar or both? I live in North west Tenn. I do not want to exclude anyone who might want show up by listing the area I did. If we have any response to this and plan a get together. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to show up. I just thought it would be very cool for some of the BOB's here to meet up and enjoy ourselves.

I remember something like this happened a couple years ago. Seems like Puff Daddy, TJ, CP and several others attended. There was pics to prove it actually went on.

Anyway it is just a thought. And I am curious to see what others think about it as well.

73 kj4unx
Noel
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Eggy, We head to GA again, I will let you know and maybe we can meet up at that Hooter's-like place on the east side of Paducah. Cool

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
cigarsarge

cigarsarge

Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 am

I am in Jackson, Tennessee...Do you ever make it down here? I am at the Ye Olde Pipe Shop on a regular basis. Shoot me a PM if you ever get this way.
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi Sarge, Yes I do make to Jackson every month or so. I go to Ye Olde pipe as well. nice little place. I used to buy a lot of pipe tobacco there. Next time I know for sure I am going that way I will hollar at you. I think we are planning on heading that way in the next couple weeks.

Carlos, Sounds good just give me a shoot when your planning on coming through and we will see if we can work it out.

73 kj4unx
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:22 am

The idea of this still stands. Are far as I am concerned. The wife and I really enjoy camping in our pop up camper too. So that be a possibility as well.

A couple burgers or dogs or steaks with the fixings some cold beers or a good whisky, with a lot of fun, fellowship and rubber hipboots for all the BS going around

Thanks Noel
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Was that really back in 2011? Time flies.

Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 pm

I guess it was. Time sure does fly. How have yo been Carlos?
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 10:38 am

Busy. Well, I wasn't that busy back in 2011. Then I retired. Stress reduction. Never gonna be rich, so I may as well be retired and broke all the time.

Had a heart attack, and got a stent day before Thanksgiving 2015. I managed to tear my right coronary artery while converting my tractor from mowing to pushing snow. It's well described in a thread around here someplace. Probably in the life events. But other than back pain and some definite feelings of something wrong at the time, the stent fixed me right up. I try to keep exercised. I mow a lot of grass around town.

Working lots of new countries on ham radio to fill in band and mode totals. FT8 is where everyone is at these days. I assume you have heard about FT8. Huge activity on FT8. I have DXCC on 10-160 meters, and only need Scarborough Reef. Have 63 countries confirmed on 6 meters. You have not posted anything on your QRZ page, so I really do not know how active you might be.

Trying to keep busy reloading and shooting at the range whenever possible. Our local club is trying to establish a new range. Not an easy task.

Yeah, I am fine! 73, K9ZM sunny

Back to top Go down

West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: