HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

I was just curious if there was anyone in there areas that might want to get together sometime and share a bowl or cigar or both? I live in North west Tenn. I do not want to exclude anyone who might want show up by listing the area I did. If we have any response to this and plan a get together. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to show up. I just thought it would be very cool for some of the BOB's here to meet up and enjoy ourselves.

I remember something like this happened a couple years ago. Seems like Puff Daddy, TJ, CP and several others attended. There was pics to prove it actually went on.

Anyway it is just a thought. And I am curious to see what others think about it as well.

73 kj4unx
Noel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Eggy, We head to GA again, I will let you know and maybe we can meet up at that Hooter's-like place on the east side of Paducah. Cool

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cigarsarge

Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 am

I am in Jackson, Tennessee...Do you ever make it down here? I am at the Ye Olde Pipe Shop on a regular basis. Shoot me a PM if you ever get this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi Sarge, Yes I do make to Jackson every month or so. I go to Ye Olde pipe as well. nice little place. I used to buy a lot of pipe tobacco there. Next time I know for sure I am going that way I will hollar at you. I think we are planning on heading that way in the next couple weeks.

Carlos, Sounds good just give me a shoot when your planning on coming through and we will see if we can work it out.

73 kj4unx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

West Tn, West Ky, SE Mo, NE Ar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1