HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 am

When the seasons change, it seems our sinus problems are bound to come back around. Since keeping your sinus's in good condition will improve your ability to taste your tobacco, I thought some of the brothers might be interested in what you can do at home to keep your sinus's in the best condition.

Click the link below.....

http://www.everydayhealth.com/cold-and-flu-pictures/natural-sinus-pain-and-pressure-relief.aspx?xid=aol_eh-flu_4_20111205_&aolcat=ESO&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk1%7C119013#/slide-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:47 am

My sister got me a neti pot and as mush as I resisted at first, the thing really does work miracles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mordechaj

Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:09 am

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
My sister got me a neti pot and as mush as I resisted at first, the thing really does work miracles.

Exactley the same situation, but I'm still in the mush period, to the dismay of my sister. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am

I'd never heard the bit about humming... time to order some spicy Thai food, boil up some tea, and hum a merry tune. Even if it doesn't work, I'll have dinner and a good mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Mordechaj wrote:
Dave_In_Philly wrote:

Exactley the same situation, but I'm still in the mush period, to the dismay of my sister. Razz

Embarassed This is why I need to stop posting from my phone! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief   Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:51 pm

I've pretty much had a chronic sinus infection for 10 years now, and even after having surgery to remove excess tissue from inside my sinuses, and daily netis and 2 years of allergy shots, i still have a sinus infection that just keeps going and going and going. I actually find that smoking breaks up my sinus goo more than the damn neti and I don't even purposely send smoke through my sinuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com

Natural Sinus Pain and Sinus Pressure Relief
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: