Making my First Pipe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

Making my First Pipe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:54 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:

Seriously though, I bet if you spent 80+ hours on a pipe it'd turn out beautiful.

So much for humbled. Laughing

I'm never going to spend 80 hours on a pipe--I wouldn't know how... Cool If people don't like my crap, well, after all, it's my crap. Laughing

Better hit up that UPS receipt before 30 days of date shown, or they may tell you to go pound sand. Sad
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
UberHuberMan wrote:

Seriously though, I bet if you spent 80+ hours on a pipe it'd turn out beautiful.

So much for humbled. Laughing

I'm never going to spend 80 hours on a pipe--I wouldn't know how... Cool If people don't like my crap, well, after all, it's my crap. Laughing

Better hit up that UPS receipt before 30 days of date shown, or they may tell you to go pound sand. Sad

Yikes! I hope it hasn't passed that yet! I'll be sure to look tonight. Sorry I've been so lackadaisical about looking. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:

Yikes! I hope it hasn't passed that yet! I'll be sure to look tonight. Sorry I've been so lackadaisical about looking. Razz

Bah, I ain't out nothin'--it's more for your sake than anything. Your generosity couldn't trump bad luck with Brown and our friendly gov'mint. Since I hate both for various reasons, it's them "winning" by getting away with being inept that spurs my ire a smidge. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Great looking pipe, man! That shape really flows.
Well done!
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:48 pm

A few days ago, I sent a message to Carolyn Perea to share this pipe which came from her wood stock. She responded immediately and we started talking. During our conversation, I learned that the batch of briar that my first pipe came from was not sold out as the website says, but had been removed from sale on the website for some reason. She had 29 blocks left and I bought them all at a very reasonable price. Check it out!

Making my First Pipe - Page 7 Briar_10

I guess I have to make more pipes now! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Making my First Pipe   Making my First Pipe - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:
A few days ago, I sent a message to Carolyn Perea to share this pipe which came from her wood stock. She responded immediately and we started talking. During our conversation, I learned that the batch of briar that my first pipe came from was not sold out as the website says, but had been removed from sale on the website for some reason. She had 29 blocks left and I bought them all at a very reasonable price. Check it out!

Making my First Pipe - Page 7 Briar_10

I guess I have to make more pipes now! Razz

Can't wait to see your next creation David! cheers
Back to top Go down

Making my First Pipe
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: