HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Looking for new places to procure estate pipes (perpetually)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Looking for new places to procure estate pipes (perpetually)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

As many of you, I'm always looking for my next PAD victim. As I'm cheap, and always looking for low prices, I have been spending a good amount of time at Etsy.com. However, albeit there being more pipes the now than I found in previous months, I'm looking for pipes in poor condition on which I can refine my restoration and pipe making skills. I like taking pipes in poor condition, restore them, and give them to friends.

So, at any rate, I'm looking now at a variety of auction sites. Right now, I found a goodly amount of pipes at

http://www.goantiques.com

I thought I'd share, just in case some of you are as frustrated as I am about Ebay, as I've commented on in a previous post.

Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.

Frohes Fest!

Martin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pipereviews.org
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new places to procure estate pipes (perpetually)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Thank you for that. Cool And also dang you for that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josjor

Registration date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new places to procure estate pipes (perpetually)   Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I've noticed Wilke's has a nice selection of estates. I've never dealt with them, but several here have and report good dealings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Looking for new places to procure estate pipes (perpetually)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1