HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III Empty
PostSubject: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:31 am

June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00688
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00689
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00693
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00694
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00695
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00698
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00699
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00700
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00701
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00702
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00703
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00705
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00707

Last edited by joshoowah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 am

Beauties all. Enjoy those suckers! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 am

Wow, all lovely! Is that bent billiard a Chistiano? I'm not familiar with that brand, but that sure is a handsome pipe in a favorite shape.
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 am

You've got a really fantastic collection going there, what with your new junebug you have coming and all... very nice!
Back to top Go down
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 pm

riff raff wrote:
Wow, all lovely! Is that bent billiard a Chistiano? I'm not familiar with that brand, but that sure is a handsome pipe in a favorite shape.

It is indeed a Cristiano. It is part of the two pipe set I bought. Their is also a tamper that can be seen in the wooden box. Cristiano is a mid to high grade pipe maker that died a few years back. That is probably why you may not have heard of him. He lived in Florida but was Italian. The rusticated Canadian is a Cristiano as well. I bought that one at my local B&M.

I'll post pictures of the new June Bug when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

joshoowah wrote:
riff raff wrote:

It is indeed a Cristiano. It is part of the two pipe set I bought. Their is also a tamper that can be seen in the wooden box. Cristiano is a mid to high grade pipe maker that died a few years back. That is probably why you may not have heard of him. He lived in Florida but was Italian. The rusticated Canadian is a Cristiano as well. I bought that one at my local B&M.

That's quite a set! Those Radice June Bugs are also nicely styled and proportioned, which vendor did you use for that pipe?
Back to top Go down
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

riff raff wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
riff raff wrote:

That's quite a set! Those Radice June Bugs are also nicely styled and proportioned, which vendor did you use for that pipe?

The silk cut is from ibriar.com. One of my friends owns that website, he might still have some specials on that site. You'll have to contact him to see. He is a heck of a guy to deal with. The new one that will be coming is from jamesislandpiper.com. He has quite a few June Bugs for sale.
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:25 pm

joshoowah wrote:
riff raff wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
riff raff wrote:

The silk cut is from ibriar.com. One of my friends owns that website, he might still have some specials on that site. You'll have to contact him to see. He is a heck of a guy to deal with. The new one that will be coming is from jamesislandpiper.com. He has quite a few June Bugs for sale.

ibriar, that is where I saw them. I'm on his mailing list. He seems to have a good selection and decent prices.
Back to top Go down
voodootsk

voodootsk

Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Love that radice pipe
Back to top Go down
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:12 am

voodootsk wrote:
Love that radice pipe

I smoked it for the first time last night!

It was a good enough smoker. I got a little carried away on it (it was 25 degrees outside) so it gurgled a little bit. It'll be better when it's warmer.
Back to top Go down
PipeLeisure

PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:31 am

Now those are some nice looking pipes...great work with the camera also. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Allow me to take you on the journey of unraveling the boxed workmanship of Radice.

June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00715
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00716
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00717
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00729June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00718
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00721
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00724
June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III DSC00728
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 pm

That, sir, is one beautiful pipe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm digging that canadian.
Back to top Go down
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 am

Zeno Marx wrote:
I'm digging that canadian.

You're a lot like me, and I admire Italian craftsmanship a lot more than most.
Back to top Go down
glpease
Dark Lord
glpease

Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 pm

joshoowah wrote:

Allow me to take you on the journey of unraveling the boxed workmanship of Radice.

So glad you're liking the June Bug! As clarification, not only Radice should be complimented, here. Luca di Piazza did the package and presentation design, and I think he did a fantastic job on it. I was thrilled with the way this whole project worked out. (All I did was the artwork and the pipe's design. The hard stuff was done by Luca and Luigi!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.glpease.com
joshoowah

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III   June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

glpease wrote:
joshoowah wrote:

So glad you're liking the June Bug! As clarification, not only Radice should be complimented, here. Luca di Piazza did the package and presentation design, and I think he did a fantastic job on it. I was thrilled with the way this whole project worked out. (All I did was the artwork and the pipe's design. The hard stuff was done by Luca and Luigi!)

Thank you, Greg! I am loving the design, the workmanship, and the presentation of the pipe. I own two now. I see myself owning more eventually. Looking forward to the new 8 oz tins of Lagonda, btw.
Back to top Go down

June Bug I and II, Cristiano I, II, and III
Page 1 of 1