HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's see pics of this years gifts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's see pics of this years gifts Empty
PostSubject: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 am

Let's see some pics of your pipe-related gifts acquired over the holidays.

Here's mine:

Let's see pics of this years gifts Pipes2

The two Pete's were gifts from my brother and my darling girlfriend. Both are my first Peterson bents, and man, they smoke like nobodies business.
The Stanwell and the top Wally Frank billiard were ebay-finds, and presents for myself.
The cutty on the left is a Blatter & Blatter, which I picked up earlier this year when I was in Montreal for the filmfestival. Nothing to do with Christmas, but I just wanted to share that they make really nice pipes and are really nice people.So, if ever in Mtl...

Let's see your gifts!
Back to top Go down
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Let's see pics of this years gifts DSC00707
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 am

bendeleugenaars wrote:

The cutty on the left is a Blatter & Blatter, which I picked up earlier this year when I was in Montreal for the filmfestival. Nothing to do with Christmas, but I just wanted to share that they make really nice pipes and are really nice people.So, if ever in Mtl...

Let's see your gifts!

That Blatter looks beautiful. Great grain, and I'm partial to that shape.
Here's a Castello that I gifted myself. The auction even ended on Christmas day...
Let's see pics of this years gifts Dsc_0037
Back to top Go down
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mike_68

mike_68

Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 am

The new Pete and some Key Largo baby!!

Let's see pics of this years gifts Xmas_2011
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 am

I believe you've all met the Rad. Cool

Let's see pics of this years gifts Left_p10

I've had a terrible attack of PAD and TAD recently. Last year, I acquired 3 pipes including the Rad you see above. This year, I've also acquired three pipes and it's only the tenth of January!

Pics to come in another thread once they arrive. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 am

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 am

Airborne wrote:
My wife completely took me off guard with this Blatter’s 2dot plateau handmade for Christmas. Apparently out of the two hundred handmades they produce each year, only two or three are graded as 2dot (a single red dot is Blatter’s logo). Smokes absolutely great, and I didn’t have anything in my collection that was even close in style.

Awesome pipe! Awesome wife!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Buckshot

Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:08 pm

[/quote]

Awesome pipe! Awesome wife![/quote]

I most certainly agree! Congratulations, John. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Great to see all these lovely gifts!

Airborne wrote:

Beautiful pipes. I love the big Peterson at the bottom. I have a similar one that smokes great. By the way, my wife and I attend the Montreal film festival every year too. We usually buy a "passport" that gets us into an unlimited number of films. We especially enjoy seeing (and sometimes, meeting) directors and actors in the films we see.

Hope you had a chance to see ours; "Sous La Peau", it screened at the Quartier Latin, together with another Belgian movie "De leur vivant".
Back to top Go down
tNd

Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Let's see pics of this years gifts   Let's see pics of this years gifts EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:53 am

UberHuberMan wrote:
I believe you've all met the Rad. Cool

Let's see pics of this years gifts Left_p10

I've had a terrible attack of PAD and TAD recently. Last year, I acquired 3 pipes including the Rad you see above. This year, I've also acquired three pipes and it's only the tenth of January!

Pics to come in another thread once they arrive. Razz

oh man!... that Rad pipe looks sooo nice..!
Back to top Go down
http://tnd-pipes.com/

Let's see pics of this years gifts
Page 1 of 1