HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Colorado

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JVickers43

JVickers43

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Hello from Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Just thought I would stop and say hello. I got into pipes a few months ago and am still trying to learn as much as I possible can. Over the past few months my collection has grown substantially as I learn more and discover new things. It has not taken me long to grow my collection from 1 to about 8. All different shapes and sizes as I figure out what I like. I started doing restorations and refinishing of some older pipes as well as trying my had at carving my own pipe(which was an experience but fun none the less). I am starting to see how this can become more than a hobby, it's kinda an obsession. Anyway, hello to all.
Back to top Go down
mike_68

mike_68

Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Hello and welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun reading & posting

"T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
PipeLeisure

PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 pm

welcome to the group, we look forward to reading your post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
Natch

Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Welcome, JV. Please share your experiences as you hone in on the tobaccos and pipes you'll like, others can learn and oldies can remissness our progression.

Natch
Back to top Go down
Airborne

Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 pm

=

Last edited by Airborne on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Buckshot

Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Welcome to the Brotherhood!
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello and Welcome to the BoB forum.
Back to top Go down
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome, from a fellow novice! You may well already be in the loop, but in the event you're anywhere near Denver, Edward's down in Englewood is the best tobacconist I've ever been in. There's another, although unaffiliated, Edward's in Fort Collins which is a very far cry from the Denver shop, in terms of sheer variety--like most B&Ms these days, the FoCO Edward's is far more of a cigar shop...the Englewood Edward's has the largest walk-in humidor I've ever been in, mind, but their pipe and pipe tobacco selection is every bit as impressive...Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Colorado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: